Today I am so pleased to welcome C.P. Harris to Joyfully Jay. C.P. has come to talk to us about her latest release, The Boy Who Loved Wicked. She has also brought along a great giveaway. Please join me in giving her a big welcome!
Leveling out at the bottom of Sebastian’s hill, my eyelids shook with the force expended to keep them closed. I dreaded taking in the world again. The loss of a fond memory. Only, I had a new one now. I had expected to see Bash still at the top, looking down at me as if I’d lost all sanity. Instead, I found myself nose-to-nose with him. Panting, eyes wide and alive. “Did…did you fall?” He couldn’t have willingly rolled down. I scanned the top of the hill for answers, and his breath puffed over my cheek as he laughed.
“No, Phoenix.” He brushed my lips with his. “Though I have a feeling, where you’re concerned, falling isn’t an option.”
He crawled on top of me, watching the whole time to be sure I was okay with it. He came down, crushing me, giving a tentative cant of his hips and mine instinctively followed.
Kissing and humping at the same time proved to be a challenge due to our drastic height difference, but we made it work. “Sebastian.” Every part of me blazed, my back scorched the earth.
He readjusted, aligning us perfectly, and I let out a sound that should have embarrassed me had it not turned him on. His fingers fluttered at my throat, asking for approval. I nodded, and he ground harder onto me at the same time that his hands wrapped around my neck. “You’re so beautiful,” he said, kissing me wherever he could.
I clutched his arms. “God,” I groaned out as I came, and he wasn’t too far behind me.
“The madness of love is the greatest of heaven’s blessings.”
Day 1 of senior year at Denwin High was not supposed to end with my thoughts consumed by the new AP Philosophy teacher. I’d impatiently waited three years to take the course, but from the moment he strode in with his sad eyes that mirrored my own, I was intrigued by only him.
Dr. Sebastian Wicked.
Intrigue turned into obsession, and common interests set the stage for a tentative friendship with the enigmatic man. In time, every line put in place became blurred as what we shared sparked the flames of a forbidden affair. An affair that should’ve never been, a wrong that the universe sought to right.
There was only one possible outcome—we were both going to burn. Would our love rise up from the ashes? Or would it smolder in the ruins?
My name is Phoenix Michaelson, and I am The Boy Who Loved Wicked.
After strolling aimlessly in search of her purpose, a dream one April morning helped the puzzle pieces click into place for C.P. Harris. That dream turned into her first novel Surviving the Merge. Now securely rooted in her destiny, C.P. has no plans of looking back and every intention of fulfilling her life’s calling— if her teenage twins and her cats will let her. Romance is where her heart is, but she has plans to spread her wings across genres.
Connect with C.P.:
- Website: www.cpharrisauthor.com
- Facebook: Facebook.com/CPHARRIS
- Facebook Group: Facebook.com/groups/CPSGRAYAREAS
- Instagram: @authorcpharris
- Twitter: @CPauthor
To celebrate the release of The Boy Who Loved Wicked, we are giving away an e-bundle of all 3 of C.P. Harris’ novels! Enter the Rafflecopter giveaway for your chance to win!
- By entering the giveaway, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- By entering you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions set out by Rafflecopter for entries.
- Winners may be announced on the blog following the contest. By entering the contest you are agreeing to allow your name to be posted and promoted as the contest winner by Joyfully Jay.
- Prizes will be distributed following the giveaway either by Joyfully Jay or the person/organization donating the prize. In order to facilitate prize distribution, the winner name’s and email may be provided to a third party awarding the prize.
- By entering you are agreeing to hold Joyfully Jay harmless if the prize or giveaway in some way negatively impacts the winner.
- Void where prohibited by law.