Today I am so pleased to welcome Becca Seymour to Joyfully Jay. Becca has come to talk to us about her latest release, Bounce. She has also brought along a great giveaway. Please join me in giving her a big welcome!
Riley. I was absolutely transfixed by everything about this guy. From his messy hair that flicked up in odd ways on his right, to the dimple in his left cheek—for real, a dimple—to his fascinating awkwardness and chattiness. As soon as my gaze had collided with his during lunch, I’d felt it bone-deep that I needed to get to know this man.
That feeling, sense of need to connect, had happened only a handful of times in my life. The first was with Lee when I was six and playing soccer in the park. Thirty-two years later, he was still one of my best friends, despite the distance. The other was with Geffen and Mel, a couple I’d met in NOLA a good few years back when on holiday with James. According to Mel, if we didn’t FaceTime at least once a fortnight to vent and shoot the shit, the world would end. There was no way I would argue with them, so the chats went ahead without fail.
After that, there was Timmy. He was a sort of given since he was my tearaway nephew, but as soon I’d held him in the delivery room, the bond was there. Then, of course, there was James. My heart still seared at the thought of him, at what I’d lost. But some memories were getting easier to laugh and smile over.
And now Riley.
And I had zero idea what to do with that.
Outback Boys, Book 2
Standoffish Aiden is content keeping people at a distance and ensuring his boundaries are impenetrable. There’s safety in not opening up, but there’s also a loneliness he doesn’t realise exists until he meets Riley, a new member of the LGBTQI+ adventure group Outback Boys.
Fascinated by the new guy, Aiden is quick to discover his flirtation skills are rusty and his sweet-talking is cringeworthy. But sweet and clumsy Riley doesn’t seem to mind so much.
Even though Riley doesn’t quite know how to handle Aiden’s intensity, he’s willing to step out of his comfort zone and see how their tentative friendship unravels.
Between a surf lesson that resembles a kangaroo on acid and paddle boarding that is trickier than walking a tightrope, Aiden and Riley discover love may be a possibility after all.
Happiness relies on honesty and openness, though. And with both men holding on tightly to past struggles, their future together is at risk. Can the two Aussies bounce back and heal themselves and each other, or are some wounds too raw to recover from?
Outback Boys is a sweet and sexy M/M romance series complete with bruised butts, rope burn, and overworked muscles… all in the pursuit of adventure, of course!
Trigger Warning: Contains themes (discussions) of mental health and suicide.
Becca Seymour lives and breathes all things book related. Usually with at least three books being read and two WiPs being written at the same time, life is merrily hectic. She tends to do nothing by halves so happily seeks the craziness and busyness life offers.
Living on her small property in Queensland with her human family as well as her animal family of cows, chooks, and dogs, Becca appreciates the beauty of the world around her and is a believer that love truly is love.
Connect with Becca:
- Facebook Group: RoMMance with Becca & Louisa
- Newsletter: https://landing.mailerlite.com/webforms/landing/r9f0i4
To celebrate Becca’s new release, she’s giving away a $10 Amazon Gift Card! Enter the Rafflecopter giveaway for your chance to win!
- By entering the giveaway, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- By entering you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions set out by Rafflecopter for entries.
- Winners may be announced on the blog following the contest. By entering the contest you are agreeing to allow your name to be posted and promoted as the contest winner by Joyfully Jay.
- Prizes will be distributed following the giveaway either by Joyfully Jay or the person/organization donating the prize. In order to facilitate prize distribution, the winner name’s and email may be provided to a third party awarding the prize.
- By entering you are agreeing to hold Joyfully Jay harmless if the prize or giveaway in some way negatively impacts the winner.
- Void where prohibited by law.