Hi all! I hope you guys had a great week! And happy Easter to those of you celebrating!
This was an exciting week in my family as I got the first dose of my vaccine, as did my younger daughter. That makes all four of us having our first dose, and my husband fully vaccinated. I can’t tell you the sense of relief (and I almost started crying in Sam’s Club as I watched my daughter get her vaccine!). I know this is a crazy time for so many people, particularly those of you living in places with slower vaccine rollouts or who are struggling to get appointments. So big hugs to all who are having a tough time of it right now, and lots of happy vibes to those of you who are getting your vaccines.
Otherwise, things are pretty quiet, both on the personal side and on the blog end. Here is what we have planned this week:
- Review: The Quiet House by Lily Morton (Jay)
- Review: The Woman Who Fell Through Time by J.M. Frey (Elizabeth)
- Review: Flipcup by Kim Hartfield (Michelle)
- Guest Post: The Last of the Moussakas by Fearne Hill
- Review: Bump in the Night by Meredith Spies (Kris)
- Review: Sweet as Honey by Lucy Lennox (Jay)
- Cover Reveal: Spread Your Wings by Edie Montreux
- Review: The Harder We Fall by Rebecca Raine (Sue)
- Review: Must Love Dogs… and Magic by Jenn Burke (Camille)
- Review: His Farm Hand by Ally Porter (Veronica)
- Guest Post: Featherbed by Annabeth Albert
- Audiobook Review: Variable Onset by Layla Reyne (Jovan)
- Review: Hideaway by Rachel Lacey (Michelle)
- Review: Show Me by Neve Wilder (Jay)
- Review: Feel the Fire by Annabeth Albert (Kris)
- Guest Post: The Quiet House by Lily Morton
- Review: The Witch Who Waited by Jane Wallace-Knight (Elizabeth)
- Review: Fair Trade by Cate Ashwood (Michelle)
- Review: Leap of Faith by C.F. White (Michelle)
- Guest Post: Show Me by Neve Wilder
- Review: They Met in the Park by Nell Iris (Sue)
- Review: The Dead Don’t Lie by Anne Russo (Camille)
And that should do it for this week!
‘The Last of the Moussakas’ is wonderful!
I can’t wait to read ‘The Quiet House.’
So many great authors…what a wonderful week for all of us!