I know there is a lot of virus craziness going on right now, so I hope everyone is hanging in there. It seems like we have good weeks and bad and I know things are super stressful right now, especially for a lot of our non-U.S. folks. So I am sending lots of love and good wishes for safe and healthy times for everyone!
Things are going pretty well on the home front. I got to see my college daughter yesterday for a quick dinner at home, which was great. It is so hard having to limit our interaction, but we are all trying to be safe. Fortunately, (fingers crossed) we should all have our second vaccinations this week. I won’t feel comfortable until those shots are in arms, but cautiously optimistic.
As for the blog, I’m doing lots of great reading. Here is what we have planned for this week:
- Review: Behind the Seams by Stuart Wakefield (Camille)
- Review: Elven Duty by Rhys Lawless (Elizabeth)
- Guest Post: The Soldier and the Spy by Annabelle Green
- Review: A Soft Touch by Laura Lascarso (Michelle)
- Review: The Soldier and the Spy by Annabelle Green (Jay)
- Review: Talons of Love by Debbie McQueen (Veronica)
- Guest Post: Haven by Morgan Brice
- Review: The Endgame by Riley Hart (Michelle)
- Review: The Kitchen Sink Dom by Tanya Chris (Jay)
- Review: Stop Dragon My Heart Around by Rachel Langella (Kris)
- Review: Magnified by Mell Eight (Jovan)
- Guest Post: Talons of Love by Debbie McQueen
- Review: Black Moon by Sam Burns and W.M. Fawkes (Jay)
- Review: The Young Man’s Guide to Love and Loyalty by Clara Merrick (Elizabeth)
- Review: The Scouts by Kasia Bacon (Michelle)
- Guest Post: Hold the Door by Vinni George
- Review: Interlude by C.S. Poe (Jay)
- Review: Coddiwomple by S.E. Harmon (Camille)
- Guest Post: Getaway by Casey Cox
- Review: Pieces of Us by Claudia Burgoa (Michelle)
And that should do it for this week!