Today I am so pleased to welcome K Webster to Joyfully Jay. K has come to talk to us about her latest release, Shift of Morals. She has also brought along a great giveaway. Please join me in giving her a big welcome!
I expect him to be pacing like he often does—back and forth wearing holes in the flooring in front of the window. Instead, he’s curled up on the bed, his back to me.
Too weak. Too small. Too broken.
He shudders, pulling his pillow tight to his chest. I walk over to the bed and sit down. My fingers buzz with the need to reach for him. To stroke my fingers through his hair like Rey does so he’ll understand I do this because I care about him, not because I like controlling him.
He won’t look at me or respond.
I try reaching him through the bond, but his wall is back up, impenetrable and cold as ice. It’d be easy enough to force my way in, yet I don’t. Instead, I stretch out next to him and stare up at the ceiling.
“I’m scared, Remy.”
This gets his attention. Curious tendrils come from his link to the bond, tickling and teasing at me. I let him feel the fear that clawed at me as I wondered if the same person or thing who’d hurt him years ago was back. The thought of Remy getting hurt was gutting.
He rolls toward me, his lashes wet and his doll-like features twisted into an expression of raw pain. Everything about his physical appearance screams fragile. But beneath his lean but still muscular body and severe features and messy dark hair is a powerful presence. With each day, I feel it growing bigger and bigger. I acknowledge it and let him feel that I do. Surprise washes over his face.
Rather than signing to me, he studies me. I turn on my side, propping my head up on my hand so he can get his fill. Remy thinks I’m an overprotective asshole, but it’s because I can’t stomach the idea of anything happening to him. He’s ours. I let him feel that too.
From USA Today Bestselling Author K Webster comes an angst-filled, steamy age-gap MM shifter standalone romance!
***This is the fifth book to release in the Kingdom of Wolves collection but is a COMPLETE STANDALONE. It’s meant to be read on its own and is a full story with a happily ever after.***
I found him when he was a boy.
Bloody. Mangled. Near death.
If I’d been a merciful alpha, I would’ve snapped his neck and ended him right then.
Except, I didn’t.
Something in his big brown eyes tugged at my heart strings.
I kept him. Healed him. Raised him to be fierce, loyal, and brave.
Now that he’s an adult, everything’s changing.
He’s no longer the soft, scared beta I once thought he was.
No, there’s an uncontrollable anger inside him.
A rage-filled hate I don’t understand.
As a dangerous pack begins tormenting us and destroying our home, I feel him pulling from me as he seeks justice.
He thirsts for revenge, even if it means leaving our pack and going solo.
But, as his alpha, I won’t let him go without a fight.
Each time he pushes, I pull him right back to me.
I’ll keep him locked in my arms or pinned beneath me forever if that’s what it takes to keep him.
A shift of morals has begun.
One I don’t understand, but certainly don’t resist.
I’m the most powerful wolf on Beacon Island. I don’t have weaknesses.
This wild, reckless young man changed everything when he stole my heart.
This book is a steamy standalone MM age-gap shifter romance. No other books need to be read before or after this one as it is a complete story.
K Webster is a USA Today Bestselling author. Her titles have claimed many bestseller tags in numerous categories, are translated in multiple languages, and have been adapted into audiobooks. She lives in “Tornado Alley” with her husband, two children, and her baby dog named Blue. When she’s not writing, she’s reading, drinking copious amounts of coffee, and researching aliens.
You can easily find K Webster on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Goodreads!
Can’t find a certain book? Maybe it’s too hot for Amazon! Don’t worry because titles like Bad Bad Bad, This is War, Baby, The Wild, and Hale can all be found for sale on K’s website in both ebook and paperback format.
Connect with K.:
- Newsletter: https://bit.ly/2MpYsA9
- Website: www.authorkwebster.com
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/authorkwebster
- Reader’s Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/krazyforkwebstersbooks/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/KristiWebster
- Goodreads: https://bit.ly/2ZaWju1
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/authorkwebster/
- BookBub: https://www.bookbub.com/authors/k-webster
To celebrate the release of Shift of Morals, K Webster is giving readers the chance to win 1 of 2 awesome prizes:
- US Winner: A Paperback copy of Shift of Morals & swag bundle
- International Winner: A $15 Amazon Voucher & swag bundle!
Enter the Rafflecopter giveaway for your chance to win!
- By entering the giveaway, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- By entering you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions set out by Rafflecopter for entries.
- Winners may be announced on the blog following the contest. By entering the contest you are agreeing to allow your name to be posted and promoted as the contest winner by Joyfully Jay.
- Prizes will be distributed following the giveaway either by Joyfully Jay or the person/organization donating the prize. In order to facilitate prize distribution, the winner name’s and email may be provided to a third party awarding the prize.
- By entering you are agreeing to hold Joyfully Jay harmless if the prize or giveaway in some way negatively impacts the winner.
- Void where prohibited by law.