Hi all! I hope you had a great week!
So the cicadas are out by us full force! I went for a walk yesterday and they are swarming and so loud it’s like screaming. I am not a fan of the actual bugs, but they bother me less than the noise, which is making me batty. So loud you can barely hear yourself think! I am counting the days until these things go back in the ground another 17 years!
Today we are having some fun family time at the National Zoo. We have been zoo members for years and they are finally letting members get their first real life glimpses of the baby panda! We may not get to see much, but it will still be fun to get a peek and to walk around the zoo since it has been closed so much this year.
On blog news, I am going to be looking to bring on another reviewer or two to fill in for Sammy’s passing and Kenna’s blog retirement. I will have a form for folks to fill out if they are interested going up later today. If you love to read a wide variety of romance genres and are comfortable sharing your thoughts about the books you read, consider applying to join our team! Look for our post with more details.
And here is what we have planned this week:
- Review: Chicken Soup Dom by Tanya Chris (Jay)
- Guest Post: Coastal Magic Convention
- Review: Real Trouble by Elle Keaton (Jovan)
- Review: Cash and Cary by Sam E. Kraemer (Michelle)
- Guest Post: Lost and Bound by Eliot Grayson
- Review: Peregrine by Piper Scott and Virginia Kelly (Jay)
- Review: Runaway by Casey Cox (Veronica)
- Guest Post: Catching Kalen by Maya Nicole and Britt Andrews
- Review: Omegas in Power by Sai Fox (Sue)
- Review: Stupid Love by S.J. Carter (Elizabeth)
- Review: Brave Boy by K.M. Neuhold (Jay)
- Review: American Squire by Sierra Simone (Michelle)
- Guest Post: Keeping Kellan by Amy Aislin
- Review: Escaping the Mermen by Aramis Jordan (Camille)
- Review: Care by Nora Phoenix (Jay)
- Audiobook Review: Goal Lines and First Times by Eden Finley and Saxon James
- Review: Radio Static by Nicky James (Michelle)
- Guest Post: The Lock-Keeper’s Heart by Neil Plakcy
- Review: The Alpha Experiment by Eliot Grayson
- Review: The Lock-Keeper’s Heart by Neil Plakcy (Sue)
- Review: Entity by Toshi Drake (Elizabeth)
- Guest Post: The Perfect Pass by R.M. Neill
And that should do it for this week! Enjoy!