Hi all! I hope you had a great week!
We are at a family wedding this weekend. We debated a lot about going, but we are all vaccinated, as are all the guests and staff, so we decided to go for it. It is nice to have that bit of normalcy to have a family celebration again! We haven’t seen most of these relatives in well over a year.
On blog news, we are looking to add some new reviewers to our team. If you love to read and love to talk about books, this may be for you! If you are interested, I’ll be keeping the form open a few more days so please check out our Call for Reviewers post.
And here is what we have planned on the blog this week:
- Review: The Home I Find with You by Skye Kilaen (Jay)
- Review: Beck and Call by Annick Trent (Sue)
- Guest Post: Hapi by Cari Waites
- Review: Omega Born by Joseph Lance Tonlet (Michelle)
- Review: The Homecoming Prince by Isabelle Adler (Jay)
- Review: Between Empires and Continents by Sasha Hope (Elizabeth)
- Guest Post: The Beta’s Vampire by Beth Laycock
- Review: Savage Estate by Vivien Dean (Camille)
- Review: Harvest Moon by Sam Burns and W.M. Fawkes (Jay)
- Guest Post: A Little Village Blend by ‘Nathan Burgoine
- Audiobook Review: Sense of Place by N.R. Walker (Kris)
- Review: Wounded Air by Rick R. Reed (Jovan)
- Review: Without a Doubt by E.M. Lindsey (Jay)
- Guest Post: Shadow Voice by Mary Rundle
- Review: Hard Sell by Hudson Lin (Veronica)
- Review: You are Cordially Invited by Jay Hogan (Michelle)
- Review: Risque Business by Brittany Cournoyer (Camille)
- Review: The Coup and the Prince by Mell Eight (Elizabeth)
- Review: Banished by Blood by Marie Booth (Sue)
- Guest Post: Shai by H.L. Night
Hope you enjoy!
I see some good book stuff on the horizon this week.
Enjoy your family celebration, Jay!