Things have been quiet around here, both on the personal side and on the blog, which I think is a good thing after so much craziness. It is hard to believe we are already halfway through the year! I feel like 2021 just started! But both girls are out of school and we are jumping into summer full force. This week I am taking advantage of a slow time at work to head to the beach for a long weekend with my younger daughter. I’m looking forward to getting away (and definitely hoping the stormy weather we are having goes away soon!).
On blog news, we are still keeping the advertisement open for some new reviewers. I am working with some folks right now, but it looks like we may be able to take more on, so if you are interested, check out this post. I’m also working through a new feature to allow authors to promote re-releases, since I know so many folks are in the midst of republishing older books. I am still thinking through exactly how it will all work, but author friends, please keep an eye out here and on FB for more news if you want to participate.
And of course, a big Happy Father’s Day to all our dads and father figures out there. Hope you all have a wonderful day!
And here is what we have planned this week:
- Buddy Review: The Grave Between Us by Tal Bauer (Jay and Michelle)
- Audiobook Review: The Fantastic Fluke by Sam Burns (Jovan)
- Review: Heavy Lifting by Andrew Grey (Veronica)
- Guest Post: Liam by Stella Shaw
- Review: The Way to a Man’s Heart by Ann Marie James (Elizabeth)
- Review: Broken Fangs by Skylar Sweeney (Kris)
- Guest Post: Rare Vigilance by M.A. Grant
- Review: Ache by Marley Valentine (Michelle)
- Review: Subtle Blood by K.J. Charles (Jay)
- Review: The Prince in Flames by Minna Louche (Sue)
- Guest Post: The Way to a Man’s Heart by Ann Marie James
- Review: Pet Delivery by Ofelia Grande (Camille)
- Review: Rare Vigilance by M.A. Grant (Jay)
- Review: Hapi by Cari Waites (Camille)
- Guest Post: Ache by Marley Valentine
- Audiobook Review: On the Wings of War by Hailey Turner (Elizabeth)
- Review: Beyond the Ruby River by Lee Colgin (Jay)
- Audiobook Review: Echo in the Sorrow by Hailey Turner (Elizabeth)
- Guest Post: Dream Bound by Arian Williams
- Review: Brindisi Bedfellows by Jamie Craig (Camille)
And that should do it for this week! Enjoy!