Today I am so pleased to welcome Arian Williams to Joyfully Jay. Arian has come to talk to us about her latest release, Dream Bound. Please join me in giving her a big welcome!
Joon’s eyes drifted downward. He couldn’t look into Trey’s eyes.
“Look at me.” Trey’s voice was soft.
Joon lifted his eyes again. Trey took his hand and kissed it, and Joon felt an intense warmth seep into him from the kiss. All his nerve endings were on fire, and his entire body came alive. He felt both excited and relaxed at the same time.
‘Now I’m sharing my feelings with you.’
Joon’s eyes popped open. “I want to remember what it was like between us. When we were intimate.”
Trey’s lips slowly descended onto his, and Joon’s eyes fluttered closed. He leaned into the kiss with a sigh. Trey pulled him up from the seat, never stopping the kiss. Joon’s mind blanked as Trey pushed them gently onto the bed.
“Clothes,” Joon mumbled.
His skin was burning. The need to feel Trey’s skin against his overwhelmed him. Trey quickly helped Joon out of his clothes and pushed him onto the bed again. A sigh escaped Joon’s lips as warm, bare skin pressed against his skin. When Trey stopped kissing him, his eyes flickered open. Trey’s face was only a couple of inches away as he hovered above him, supporting most of his weight with his arms. Trey was naked. He was naked. And his cock was hard.
Joon turned his face to the side, heat flooding his cheeks. The intense energy current that had been flowing between them sputtered.
‘Shh…’ Trey’s voice flowed into Joon’s mind.
Trey’s lips captured his in another long kiss. Their breaths mingled, and that warmth suffused his body once more. When the kiss stopped, Joon was floating in a sea of sensations. Trey’s eyes shone with love. His expression plainly showed how much he adored Joon. He was loved. Cherished. The depth of Trey’s love traveled down their connection, surrounding and filling Joon’s body. A soft gasp escaped his lips as desire spiked between them.
Trey’s gaze held his as his warm hand rose to stroke Joon’s cheek.
‘I love you,’ Trey said, but the words were unnecessary.
Physical desire and passion overrode all his thoughts as he wrapped his arms around Trey. He drew Trey’s head close for another kiss. Trey’s feelings became his own. Trey shared everything he felt for Joon, his love, his impatience, his wonder. And Joon saw himself through his eyes.
Tasier, Book One
JOON thinks he has his life figured out. He has a fellowship at a prestigious university. He’s made peace with the fact that he’d never feel love or attraction to another person. He is mostly content with his orderly life, despite the occasional pang of loneliness.
Until one day, a chance encounter at a cafe turns his life sideways.
Before he knows it, Joon gets caught up in a secret organization of individuals with special abilities. He discovers that his hitherto unknown and mysterious biological parents were time travelers. But most surprising of all, he finds a man he hadn’t known he’d been dreaming about.
TREY has been in love with Joon all his life. Joon is his best friend, his soulmate, his everything. His life is complete; with childhood full of adventures, a membership in a secret organization, sometimes annoying but fabulous special abilities, and of course the love of his life.
Except there is just a small problem.
He’s only met the love of his life through their shared dreams and his soulmate didn’t remember him.
As they meet for the first time outside their dreams, their love for each other grows, but so does the darkness that casts a shadow over them. Together they discover hidden threats against Joon and the secret organization they belong to that can tear their love apart. Will Joon and Trey find strength within and with each other to fight against the darkness?
This is Part I of the series set in the universe of a secret organization named Tasier.
Part I’s adventure belongs to Joon and Trey.
Arian lives in the nostalgic rainy city of Seattle in the Pacific Northwest of the US with her loving husband, five adorable stuffed penguins, all with their own proper names, and one imaginary Maine Coon cat.
She began writing romance novels in high school primarily to entertain her romance reading buddies, but it soon became her hobby and passion. She’s just never been confident enough until later in her life to put herself out there.
She loves to live in her own head and vicariously experience the lives of her characters. How else would she be able to live half a dozen lives at once?
She’s grateful for her caring husband who’s been nothing but encouraging despite her spending hours inside her head and her imaginary furry friends who mostly don’t throw tantrums when she happens to be buried in her writing.
Connect with Arian:
- Website: https://arianwilliamsauthor.com/
- Facebook Author page: https://www.facebook.com/ArianWilliamsAuthor
- Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ariansdreamwalkers
- Amazon Author page: https://www.amazon.com/Arian-Williams/e/B093TZ2FG4/ref=dp_byline_cont_pop_ebooks_1
- Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/21444365.Arian_Williams
- Bookbub page: https://www.bookbub.com/authors/arian-williams
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/arian_williams_/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/_arian_williams_/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Arian_Williams_
- All Links: https://arianwilliamsauthor.com/link/
To celebrate Arian’s exciting debut release, we are giving 3 lucky winners the chance to win an e-copy of Dream Bound! Enter the Rafflecopter giveaway for your chance to win!
- By entering the giveaway, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- By entering you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions set out by Rafflecopter for entries.
- Winners may be announced on the blog following the contest. By entering the contest you are agreeing to allow your name to be posted and promoted as the contest winner by Joyfully Jay.
- Prizes will be distributed following the giveaway either by Joyfully Jay or the person/organization donating the prize. In order to facilitate prize distribution, the winner name’s and email may be provided to a third party awarding the prize.
- By entering you are agreeing to hold Joyfully Jay harmless if the prize or giveaway in some way negatively impacts the winner.
- Void where prohibited by law.