Today I am so pleased to welcome Stella Shaw to Joyfully Jay. Stella has come to talk to us about her latest release, Liam. She has also brought along a great giveaway. Please join me in giving her a big welcome!
Mr Heels turned to face us. His eyes widened—they were a soft, liquid grey and heavy-lashed—and a gasp came out of his lush, bow-shaped mouth. The shirt was open at the top to show a smooth, pale throat and a barely-there gold chain. For a second, I expected him to raise a delicate hand to his mouth to cover his discreet startle.
Christ, but he was beautiful. He lit up the place like a beam of natural sunshine, bursting through the meagre lobby lighting. And he damn near sparkled with gayness. As I watched—hoping to God my jaw hadn’t visibly dropped—he pulled off his beanie cap. A cascade of blond, blue tipped hair fell from a central parting over a smooth brow, past his clean-shaven jaw, over straight shoulders, and right down to his waist.
Rick made a gargled sound beside me. Even Arne’s eyebrows raised in admiration.
The visitor smiled at us, his gaze flickering to my harness and my exposed skin. He swallowed heavily, and blushed. Dammit, he almost swayed. Coupled with his height, I reckoned the slightest breeze would tumble him off those heels. And I wouldn’t have thought it possible, but he looked even more gorgeous with that stripe of colour on his cheeks.
I’d serviced my fair share of pretty little twinks. It came with the territory. But this one looked as fragile as a champagne flute.
“Liam?” Arne called to me. He tore his gaze away from the new arrival, his eyes twinkling with mischief. “This is your guest.”
Those bright, grey, puppy-dog eyes gazed at me, even wider than before.
“You’re Liam?” he asked, in a clear but soft voice.
“Yeah.” Was this really my client? Anyone would want him, but I couldn’t recall ever having such a cute little thing on my books. He was waifish, and I felt like a thick knot of muscle beside him. My hand could span his bicep and still hold a cat o’ nine tails in my palm.
Jesus. I could break him like a twig, if I wasn’t careful. But I bet he’d feel great under my hands.
The brawny Dom and the beautiful Diva—and the secrets they keep.
A personal trainer and part-time escort, Liam is burly, bossy, and perfectly cast as the resident Dom at the Haven Hotel. And if anything falls outside that box—like the lacy lingerie he keeps hidden in his gym bag—that’s easily ignored, right?
Felix’s career as a successful model means being at the beck and call of anyone who requires him. He’s expected to be satisfied with glamour, money, and subservience. No one would ever believe his secret desire to take control.
When Liam agrees to show the outrageously pretty and delicate Felix around Liam’s infamous Room 8, neither one expects the disobedient desire that sparks between two such opposite men.
Felix is looking for a lover who’ll let him call the shots, whereas Liam is fighting the desire to submit. Their passion and power could make for a kinky role reversal.
They just have to surrender to their deepest needs.
Stella Shaw is a pen name of the best-selling author of MM romance, Clare London. Stella’s series of Rent Boy romances, Love at the Haven, launched in January 2021.
Join Stella’s newsletter at http://bit.ly/stellashawNews or find her on Facebook at StellaShawAuthor.
- Website www.stellashawauthor.com
- Newsletter http://bit.ly/stellashawNews
- Facebook www.facebook.com/stellashawauthor
- Facebook Group www.facebook.com/groups/stellasstars
- Amazon www.amazon.com/author/stellashaw
- Goodreads www.goodreads.com/stellashaw
- Bookbub www.bookbub.com/authors/stella-shaw
- Instagram www.instagram.com/stellashawauthor
Stella is giving away a $10 Amazon gift card. Follow the Rafflecopter below to enter,
- By entering the giveaway, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- By entering you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions set out by Rafflecopter for entries.
- Winners may be announced on the blog following the contest. By entering the contest you are agreeing to allow your name to be posted and promoted as the contest winner by Joyfully Jay.
- Prizes will be distributed following the giveaway either by Joyfully Jay or the person/organization donating the prize. In order to facilitate prize distribution, the winner name’s and email may be provided to a third party awarding the prize.
- By entering you are agreeing to hold Joyfully Jay harmless if the prize or giveaway in some way negatively impacts the winner.
- Void where prohibited by law.