Today I am so pleased to welcome R.M. Neill to Joyfully Jay. R.M. has come to talk to us about a new release, The Perfect Pass. R.M. has also brought along a great giveaway. Please join me in giving a big welcome!
My phone chimes with a message notification, and I roll over, lunging for my phone on the nightstand. I see my crumpled suit on the floor with my boxers covered in shared orgasms, and a huge grin breaks across my face. Damn, last night was fun. It was insanely hot, and Logan was so patient with me.
I check my phone to see it’s a text from Logan. I sigh out loud, sounding like I’m utterly gone from just getting a text. I suppose that’s true and I’m not even ashamed to admit it.
Logan: Good morning, you sexy beast. I hope you were able to sleep without me there.
Austin: I was up a lot last night. Couldn’t stop thinking about you. Wished you could have stayed.
Logan: Oh really? Tell me more…
Logan: sends a gif with a man raising his eyebrows suggestively.
I laugh out loud, scooting back to prop myself against the headboard.
Austin: I can’t tell you what I was thinking, your ego is far too big already.
Logan: My ego isn’t the only thing getting big.
Logan: sends a picture of his erection with his boxers on.
Austin: Did you just send me a dick pic?
Logan: sends a picture of his naked erect dick in his hand.
Logan: Now, I sent you a dick pic.
Austin: Wow. That escalated quickly.
Logan: That’s what he said.
Logan: You still haven’t told me why you wished I had stayed, Austin. Did my dick pic throw you off?
Austin: I just wanted you to stay in my arms. You felt like you were made to be there. I liked you with me, Logan. I never thought I would feel this way.
I hesitate before I press send. I don’t want to be all sentimental right away. But damn it, I’ve never felt like this, and I want him to know. I feel like I might chicken out and not tell him if we are face to face, so I press send.
He doesn’t respond right away, and now I’m freaking out. Maybe I said too much.
My phone finally chimes.
Logan: sends a pic with his hand and dick messy with cum.
I suck in a sharp breath, reaching for my own dick that’s now standing all the way up, begging for attention.
Logan: I liked you with me too. So much it barely took any time for me to jerk myself thinking about it.
I let my head fall back with a soft thud against the headboard. I squeeze my eyes shut, replaying our time together. It only takes a minute before I’m spilling into my own hand as well.
Logan: Are you doing what I think you are right now?
Logan: That’s so hot, Captain. Send me the proof so I can see I’m driving you crazy.
I pick up my phone with a shaky hand and snap the same kind of pic he sent me earlier.
Logan: Holy shit. I wasn’t sure you would do it. You really are a dirty bastard hiding under all that rule-following, aren’t you?
The Nickel City Bandits, Book 2
Can I find the perfect love with my best friend?
Playing professional hockey has always been my goal. I need it to provide a better life for my brother. I didn’t expect my best friend to block my shot at going pro, or be the person to captain my heart. How can I juggle love and family without losing sight of my dream job?
Playing hockey as a career was never my end game. It was a way to pass time until I could pursue my philanthropic dreams. Dreams that include my best friend. I need him to realize, our chemistry on ice doesn’t stop there. How do I make a play for the perfect partner when he can’t accept me as a possibility?
This story involves friends to lovers, bisexual awakening, innuendo-filled hockey banter, including an amusing debate about NHL mascots, the cutest orange cat, ice melting heat, and an adorable grand gesture.
I am a new author! My goal is to make you laugh, smile and swoon, but not necessarily in that order.
I tend to be goofy with a side dish of serious, but even then, I prefer a light hearted outlook on everything in life.
I write contemporary romance, HEA will always be guaranteed because everyone needs to be happy about something.
I spend my days drinking too much coffee and being grateful I live in a country without poisonous snakes.
Connect with R.M.:
- Website: https://www.rmneillauthor.com/
- Facebook Profile: https://www.facebook.com/RMNeillauthor
- Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/466017144750570
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/r.m.neill_author/
- BookBub: https://www.bookbub.com/authors/r-m-neill
- GoodReads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/21347944.R_M_Neill
- Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/~/e/B091BGY8LS
To celebrate the release of The Perfect Pass, R.M. is giving away a signed paperback (US & Canada) and an e-copy for an International Winner! Enter the Rafflecopter giveaway for your chance to win!
- By entering the giveaway, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- By entering you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions set out by Rafflecopter for entries.
- Winners may be announced on the blog following the contest. By entering the contest you are agreeing to allow your name to be posted and promoted as the contest winner by Joyfully Jay.
- Prizes will be distributed following the giveaway either by Joyfully Jay or the person/organization donating the prize. In order to facilitate prize distribution, the winner name’s and email may be provided to a third party awarding the prize.
- By entering you are agreeing to hold Joyfully Jay harmless if the prize or giveaway in some way negatively impacts the winner.
- Void where prohibited by law.