Things are busy around the house this weekend as I am helping my daughter pack up for a three-week trip overseas. It was postponed from last summer, so I am thrilled she is getting a chance to go this year. Fortunately, she is handling most of the packing, but lots of little details and last minute things. And of course, I will miss her!
Otherwise, we are having a pretty quiet summer (which I actually think is quite good!). On the blog end, we are still keeping open our Call for Reviewers, so if you are interested, please check out this post. You don’t need any blog experience, just a love of reading and an interest in LGBTQ romance!
And here is what we have planned this week…
- Review: Did it All Before by Cynthia Hamill (Camille)
- Guest Post: The Calyx Charm by May Peterson
- Review: Red Hood by Zane Suter (Jovan)
- Review: Refuge by Mel Bossa (Sue)
- Review: Flash Fire by T.J. Klune (Jay)
- Giveaway: A Cage Full of Monkeys by Richard Souza
- Audiobook Review: Red Dirt Heart 2 by N.R. Walker (Kris)
- Review: Dark Master by Jack Stevens (Elizabeth)
- Review: B is for Beg by Colette Davison (Jay)
- Guest Post: A Case for Christmas by Lisa Henry and J.A. Rock
- Review: Pika Perfect by Edie Montreux (Veronica)
- Audiobook Review: Daybreak by Kate Hawthorne (Michelle)
- Review: A Case for Christmas by Lisa Henry and J.A. Rock (Jay)
- Review: Played by Cara Dee (Michelle)
- Guest Post: Summer Kisses by Charlie Novak
- Review: The Tree of Dragon Tears by Ruby Saizon (Kris)
- Review: Fractured Souls by Ava Marie Salinger (Jay)
- Cover Reveal: Medium to Well by Edie Montreux
- Review: Hollywood to Horses by Dez Schwartz (Elizabeth)
- Review: Wandering the Luminous Sea by Kayleigh Sky (Camille)
And that should do it for this week! Enjoy!