For our folks in Germany and other parts of Europe facing big flooding, we are thinking about you! Same to those of you dealing with fires in the US. There seems to be a lot of bad weather going around, so I hope everyone is able to stay safe!
This weekend I got a chance to take a day trip with author J.A. Rock. We try to get together a few times a year, but of course, with Covid we haven’t seen each other in quite a while. We are visiting our usual haunt, a small town in Virginia called Woodstock, that has the misfortune of being picked randomly off a map as about halfway between both of us. These poor people never know what hit them when we roll into town! Our day typically consists of food, taking random pictures around this tiny town (hey, the statues are there for a reason, right?), and drinking at lot of wine at the local wineries. Check out my various social media for some pictures.
And here is what we have planned on the blog this week…
- Review: Pet Me by Angelique Jurd (Jay)
- Review: Keeping Hope by Alexandria Redding (Michelle)
- Guest Post: Fractured Souls by Ava Marie Salinger
- Review: Wolf Ascendant by Carole Cummings (Sue)
- Review: Head Games by Onley James and Neve Wilder (Jay)
- Review: She Who Became the Sun by Shelley Parker-Chan (Elizabeth)
- Guest Post: Keeping Hope by Alexandria Redding
- Review: The Drumbeat of His Heart by M.C. Roth (Camille)
- Review: Resurrection by Lissa Kasey (Jay)
- Review: You’re My Home by Katie Moore (Veronica)
- Guest Post: Bennett, Pride Before the Fall by Anyta Sunday
- Review: The End Zone by Riley Hart (Michelle)
- Audiobook Review: Nothing But Good by Kess McKinley (Jay)
- Review: Misled by a Monster by Marco May (Elizabeth)
- Guest Post: You’re My Home by Katie Moore
- Review: Royally Indebted by M.J. Calabrese (Kris)
- Audiobook Review: The Gentle Heart of Fortune Hunting by K.J. Charles (Jovan)
- Review: Hellhound Bound by Misha Paige (Camille)
- Guest Post: His Protective Alpha by Ava Beringer
And that should do it for this week. Enjoy!