Today I am so pleased to welcome B. Harmony to Joyfully Jay. B has come to share an exclusive excerpt from Smoke Signals. B has also brought along a great giveaway. Please join me in giving a big welcome!
“This seat taken?”
The gruff voice at my left startles me. I was so lost in my imagination, I forgot where I am. “Oh, um…” I clear my throat. “No. It’s all yours.”
The legs of the barstool squeak against the floor as it’s shifted, and a looming figure sits down. “You looked a little lost in your head. Are you all right?”
Jiminy Cricket, that voice. I’ve heard about voices melting panties —okay, fine, I’ve read about voices—but this one, yeah, I totally get it now.
Turning my head, I peek over my shoulder to take in the source of the masculine voice at my side and just barely swallow the gasp-moan combo that almost escapes my lips.
Even sitting, this beautiful specimen is still blatantly tall and wide, with muscles upon muscles bulging through the tight fit of his black shirt. Faint splashes of gray are visible within the raven-like coloring of his short hair, lending a bit of insight to his age.
Look, I’m not religious in any way, but how could I think his eyes are anything other than the creation of a higher being? Stunning shades of honey, dark at the edges and gradually fading into a light, almost gold color around the pupils. His eyebrows are pulled over said eyes in what I guess is concern or irritation. I’m not sure, but the whole combination is just…
His nose is straight and centered above thin lips, his jawline is sharp and squared, and he looks a little dangerous. Trailing my eyes down his broad chest and muscular arms, I catch sight of his tattoos, somehow gleaming under the dull lighting of the bar. With his forearms propped on the edge of the bar top, I’m able to see the black-and-gray shading along every inch of both arms, extending to the backside of his hands and ending with some sort of symbols on each of his knuckles.
I’ll take the handsome and slightly terrifying stranger in a bar for two hundred, Alex.
A Perspective Series, Book 3
As the new neighbor of the Burning Hills Fire Department, I try to win over the hunky firefighters with my tasty baking skills. Instead, I got the surprise of a lifetime.
I may be obsessed with the happily ever afters between the pages of my favorite books, too bad they never prepared me for what comes after a one-night stand.
Even I’m not dumb enough to fall for someone who calls me “kid”, right?
As Fire Captain of Burning Hills Fire Department, I try to keep my flame from burning too bright.
He was supposed to be a one-night stand, not the new resident of the little blue house on the corner.
He too young, too out, and too risky.
There’s absolutely no way I’m jeopardizing the life I built for myself on some kid.
Smoke Signals is the third and final book in the Perspective Series. A dual POV, age-gap MM romance with out-for-you themes, an avid romance reader, a sexy as sin Fire Captain, and the return of some of your favorite meddlesome characters. Although this series may be read as a standalone, the series is best enjoyed in order.
Bree Harmony, or B. Harmony is an MM romance author with a penchant for rock music, headbanging, and writing about boys who kiss boys. Pretty obvious with the last name Harmony, right? With survival instincts fueled by iced coffee and far too many swear words to rival any sailor, B. Harmony somehow manages to produce (mostly sweet) contemporary MM romance, with plenty of steam.
Connect with B. Harmony:
- Website: https://www.bharmonyauthor.com
- FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/299868784450014
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/bharmonyauthor
- Instagram: instagram.com/bharmonyauthor
- TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@authorbharmony
- Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/B-Harmony/e/B08DG5LXL6?ref=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_1&qid=1595880548&sr=1-1
- Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/20444716.B_Harmony
- Bookbub: https://www.bookbub.com/profile/b-harmony
- Newsletter: https://landing.mailerlite.com/webforms/landing/r8e8t1
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/user/9wn9s37g8wn00l2zpediukxwr
To celebrate the release of Smoke Signals, we are giving away 2 e-sets of Perspective Series So Far (The B-Side, Paper Airplanes, & Smoke Signals)! Enter the Rafflecopter giveaway for your chance to win!
- By entering the giveaway, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- By entering you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions set out by Rafflecopter for entries.
- Winners may be announced on the blog following the contest. By entering the contest you are agreeing to allow your name to be posted and promoted as the contest winner by Joyfully Jay.
- Prizes will be distributed following the giveaway either by Joyfully Jay or the person/organization donating the prize. In order to facilitate prize distribution, the winner name’s and email may be provided to a third party awarding the prize.
- By entering you are agreeing to hold Joyfully Jay harmless if the prize or giveaway in some way negatively impacts the winner.
- Void where prohibited by law.