Today I am so pleased to welcome Richard Souza to Joyfully Jay. Richard has come with a great giveaway for his latest release, A Cage Full of Monkeys. Please join me in giving him a big welcome!
Within a context rarely imagined, Richard Souza writes of sex and love through a constellation of memories, from his first sexual experience at age five to his mother’s last years. You will see how, in his youth, he choreographed life experiences-ones that made up the journey into his own heart, who he was, and who he became in spite of environment, circumstance, and fear. The raw, sensitive examination of sexual abuse that was embraced as an awakening makes A Cage Full of Monkeys a coming-of-age story like no other.
Buy link: Amazon
Richard has brought a signed paperback copy of to give away to one lucky reader in the U.S. Just leave a comment at the end of the post to enter. The contest ends on Saturday, July 24th at 11:59 pm ET.
- By entering the giveaway, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- Winners will be selected by random number. No purchase necessary to win. The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- If you win, you must respond to my email within 48 hours or another winner may be chosen. Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from Joyfully Jay.
- Winners may be announced on the blog following the contest. By entering the contest you are agreeing to allow your name to be posted and promoted as the contest winner by Joyfully Jay.
- Prizes will be distributed following the giveaway either by Joyfully Jay or the person/organization donating the prize.
- All book prizes are in electronic format unless otherwise specified.
- By entering you are agreeing to hold Joyfully Jay harmless if the prize or giveaway in some way negatively impacts the winner.
- Readers may only enter once for each contest. Duplicate entries for the same giveaway will be ignored. In the event of technical problems with the blog during the contest, every effort will be made to extend the contest deadline to allow for additional entries.
- Void where prohibited by law.