Today I am so pleased to welcome Macy Blake to Joyfully Jay. Macy has come as part of the Coastal Magic Convention Blog Tour to talk to us about her latest release, Logan. She has also brought along a great giveaway. Please join me in giving her a big welcome!
Hello friends! Big thanks to Jay for having me by today with a giveaway to celebrate my new release! I can’t wait to tell you about Logan, the newest book in my Chosen Universe. If you like shifters, magic, and mystery with a healthy helping of romance, this is the book for you. Although this book is later in the Chosen world, you don’t have to have read the earlier books in the series to read this one.
Logan and Bailey stole my heart from the first moment. I knew I wanted to tell the story of an alpha who didn’t want a pack and the feisty human who convinced him otherwise. One of the most fun moments in the story is Logan and Bailey realizing they’re both soup lovers! To win an ebook copy of any book in my backlist, just let me know below… what’s your favorite kind of soup and why?
I’d love to connect with you! I’m easy to find in the following places.
- Moonlighter Group readerlinks.com/l/1828821
- Newsletter Signup readerlinks.com/l/1633213
- Bookbub http://bit.ly/MacyBookBub
- Facebook Page http://bit.ly/MacyFBPage
- Instagram http://bit.ly/InstaMacy
- Website: https://macyblake.com/
- Amazon: http://bit.ly/MacyBlakeAuthor
Coastal Magic Convention is a casual reader weekend in Daytona Beach and takes place February 24-27, 2022. You can check out the website at http://CoastalMagicConvention.com if you want to learn a little more about the event. And if you are interested in signing up, you can register here.
Logan Moore is a leader without a pack…
And after the rejection he faced from his last pack, he’s not sure he wants one. But when a mysterious benefactor he nicknames The Oracle offers Logan the chance to use his military expertise to lead a group of misfit shifters to protect the creatures of the magical realm, Logan’s wolf won’t allow him to say no.
Bailey Cairn is a man without a protector…
And for the entirety of his very human life, he hasn’t needed one. But when his friend is attacked at a bar, sweet, caretaker Bailey is drawn into a world he hadn’t known existed. A world full of secrets, and magic. A world full of danger… and gorgeous, protective Logan.
But if Bailey and Logan want to break the chains of the past, they’ll have to learn to trust each other and themselves, and start to believe in things that are bigger than they are…
That magic exists.
That packs are about more than blood ties.
That sometimes true love is a matter of fate.
And that heroes aren’t made…they’re Chosen.
Macy Blake believes in unicorns and fairies, in moonbeams and stardust, and that happily ever after comes in all colors of the rainbow. She loves to lose herself in paranormal romance, living vicariously through her favorite sexy fictional heroes. These days you can often find her pounding away at the keyboard, trying to capture the magic of her own worlds while arguing with her feisty German Shepherds, Minerva and Pomona.
Macy has brought an ebook copy of any of her backlist titles to give away to one lucky reader. Just leave a comment at the end of the post to enter. The contest ends on Monday, August 2nd at 11:59 pm ET.
- By entering the giveaway, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- Winners will be selected by random number. No purchase necessary to win. The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- If you win, you must respond to my email within 48 hours or another winner may be chosen. Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from Joyfully Jay.
- Winners may be announced on the blog following the contest. By entering the contest you are agreeing to allow your name to be posted and promoted as the contest winner by Joyfully Jay.
- Prizes will be distributed following the giveaway either by Joyfully Jay or the person/organization donating the prize.
- All book prizes are in electronic format unless otherwise specified.
- By entering you are agreeing to hold Joyfully Jay harmless if the prize or giveaway in some way negatively impacts the winner.
- Readers may only enter once for each contest. Duplicate entries for the same giveaway will be ignored. In the event of technical problems with the blog during the contest, every effort will be made to extend the contest deadline to allow for additional entries.
- Void where prohibited by law.