Hi everyone! I hope you all had a great week!
I am excited this week as I am on vacation with my family at the beach. We have been for a lot of long weekends over the past year and a half, but this is my first real vacation since February 2020, so I am excited to take a break from work and really relax. Sadly, the weather isn’t really cooperating, but still nice to get away from home and spend some good family time. My oldest heads back to college as soon as we get back, so I’m glad to have some time off before she leaves.
I thought this was going to be a quiet blog week while I was gone, but it turns out it is going to be a pretty full schedule. We are also kicking off the lead up to our Seventh Annual Reading Challenge Month today! The event will run September 5 – October 2 and we will be talking more about Challenge Month in the weeks leading up to the start. So be sure to check back later today where we will officially announce our challenges for this year!
Last note, not sure if we have any readers in Haiti, but sending best wishes after that terrible earthquake.
Here is what we have planned this week…
- Review: What We May Be by Layla Reyne (Jay)
- Audiobook Review: T.A.D. by M.D. Neu (Jovan)
- Guest Post: Ink Anthology with J. Scott Coatsworth
- Audiobook Review: Home Plate by Christina Lee (Michelle)
- Review: Out of Nowhere by Felicia Davin (Jay)
- Review: Long Night at Lake Never by Eric David Roman (Elizabeth)
- Guest Post: Code Name Winger series by Jeff Adams
- Review: Chance by Wendy Rathbone (Veronica)
- Review: The Forever Place by J.C. Lillis (Jay)
- Review: Down and Dirty to Parker St. John (Michelle)
- Cover Reveal: A New Beginning by Katey Hawthorne
- Audiobook Review: Black Moon by Sam Burns and W.M. Fawkes (Jovan)
- Review: Finished by Cara Dee (Michelle)
- Guest Post: His Brother’s Viscount by Stephanie Lake
- Review: Feral Hearts by Melissa E. Costa (Sue)
- Review: Magician by K.L. Noone (Camille)
- Review: Captured by Sam Burns and W.M. Fawkes (Elizabeth)
- Review: You’ll Be Fine by Jen Michalski (Michelle)
- Guest Post: Concussion and Contentment by Liz Faraim
- Audiobook Review: Revelations by Nikole Knight (Jovan)
That should do it for this week. Enjoy!