Hi all! I hope you had a great week!
Things have been eventful here, as I just got back from a week at the beach. I was alone with the girls for the first half of the week as my husband took a bucket list trip to the Pebble Beach Car Show with his dad (my MIL sent them as a birthday gift for his father). So I had a lot of great quality time with my girls and had a chance to relax and unplug from work. Then he came the second half of the week, so we got a bit of family vacation in as well. Then yesterday, we turned around and dropped my oldest off at college. Folks, be proud of me, because this is the first drop off I’ve done without crying! Her apartment is great and her room is adorable. I think it should be a really fun year for her.
On the blog, we are continuing to gear up for our 7th Annual Reading Challenge Month! You can check out our first lead up post here that describes the basics of the event. This afternoon, look for a list of what we are reading (or most of it). Readers are welcome to piggy back on our reviews and read the same books, or you can pick your own. So look for that for a bit of inspiration this afternoon. Then, next week, we will be announcing our prizes for the event. So lots of fun stuff coming!
Here is what we have planned for this week:
- Review: The Demon’s in the Details by Meghan Maslow (Kris)
- Audiobook Review: Sacrifice by Nikole Knight (Jovan)
- Guest Post: Friendly Fire by Saxon James
- Review: Cold Hard Truth by Kate Hawthorne (Jay)
- Audiobook Review: All Fired Up by Jenn Burke (Kris)
- Guest Post: Got Me Hoping by Casey Cox
- Review: Never Underestimate an Omega by Eden Winters (Elizabeth)
- Review: All You Touch by E.M. Lindsey (Jay)
- Review: Friendship Equation by J.R. Gray (Michelle)
- Guest Post: It Might Be Hot by Ariella Zoelle
- Guest Post: Finished by Cara Dee
- Buddy Review: The Quarterback by Tal Bauer (Jay and Michelle)
- Review: The Beauty Within by H.L. Day (Camille)
- Guest Post with Gail Martin
- Review: The Tribulations of Ross Young, Supernat PA by A.J. Sherwood (Jay)
- Review: A Lady Who Looks Good When She’s Crying by Dan Ackerman (Jovan)
- Review: Got Me Hoping by Casey Cox (Elizabeth)
And that should do it for this week! Be sure to check back later today for a list of what we are reviewing for Reading Challenge Month!
That sounds like a lovely vacation, Jay!
I look forward to hearing more about the upcoming reviews for Reading Challenge Month.