On the home front, I spent a couple of days in Pittsburgh this week looking at colleges with my younger daughter. It has been years since I have been to the city, so it was a lot of fun to spend some time there. The girls both start school on Monday, so we are gearing up for that as well. My oldest starts her junior year in college and my youngest her senior year in high school (that translates 3rd year and 4th/final year respectively for my non-US friends).
In blog news, we are just a week away from our 7th Annual Reading Challenge Month! This afternoon, I will be sharing our Prize Preview post! This is a chance to see all the goodies we are going to have on offer! So be sure to check back later for all the news!
And here is what else we have planned this week…
- Review: Yes, You Are by Willa Okati (Kris)
- Guest Post: For the Love of April French by Penny Ames
- Review: Ansariland by J. Alan Veerkamp (Camille)
- Review: Love Springs Eternal by S.J. Himes (Jay)
- Review: Maahes by Emma Jay (Elizabeth)
- Guest Post: Descent of Ravens by A.C. Andrews
- Review: Caged in Darkness by Amy Thorn (Michelle)
- Review: The Warrior’s Assassin by Nikki McCoy (Sue)
- Review: Addicted to Lust by Amy Tasukada (Veronica)
- Guest Post: Caged in Darkness by Amy Thorn
- Audiobook Review: Hummingbird Heartbreak by Max Walker (Jovan)
- August Favorite Books
- August Favorite Covers
- Guest Post: Tested by Liv Rancourt
- Review: Hijacked by Lucy Lennox and May Archer (Michelle)
- Review: Drilled by K.M. Neuhold (Jay)
- Review: Salvation by Garrett Leigh (Michelle)
- Guest Post: Revolver by Vera Leigh
- Review: A Merman Owned by Two Wolves by Caspian Sireno (Elizabeth)
And that should do it for this week! Enjoy!