We are having a nice long weekend, with surprisingly beautiful weather for this time of year. We have been taking advantage with lots of outside time and enjoying the sunshine. Today, we have our annual Labor Day party with our closest friends. Last year, we had to cancel of course, but fortunately this year we are able get together as all are vaccinated and we will be mostly outdoors.
And then, on the blog this week, we have our 7th Annual Reading Challenge Month! I love this event so much and we have been working hard (and reading hard) to get everything ready for you guys. I’m not going to go into too much detail here, but look for our Reading Challenge Month Kick Off post, as well as our New-to-Me Author Week post, later this afternoon. They will explain all you need to know about the event, how to get involved (and win prizes!), and what we are reading for our first week’s challenge.
Also, our super big news… this week we are celebrating our TEN Year Blogiversary! It seems nearly impossible to believe Joyfully Jay is going to be ten years old! With challenge month planning, I never got around to doing anything big for the anniversary, but I will be sharing my thoughts this week.
Here is what we have planned for review this week:
- Review: Save Me by Beck Grey (Jay)
- Review: The Left Hand of Dog by S.I. Clarke (Elizabeth)
- Guest Post: The Blood Boss by Davidson King
- Review: Scales of Change by Debbie McQueen (Veronica)
- Review: The Charm Offensive by Alison Cochrun (Jay)
- Review: The Midnight Man by Kevin Klehr (Camille)
- Review: Saint by Sierra Simone (Michelle)
- Guest Post: Drawn Out Love by Derek Fairbanks
- Review: Impacted by Benji Carr (Jovan)
- Review: Holding on to a Hero by Bix Barrow (Jay)
- Review: Scoring with Him by Lauren Blakely (Michelle)
- Guest Post: Save Me by Beck Grey
- Review: Night Watch by A.G. Meiers (Sue)
- Review: The Vampire’s Pirate by Liv Rancourt (Jay)
- Review: A Scheme of Sorcery by Ennis Rook Bash (Elizabeth)
- Audiobook Review: Red Dirt Heart 4 by N.R. Walker (Kris)
- Guest Post: Miles High by Gianni Holmes
- Review: Life, Love, and Other Inequalities by Argentina Ryder (Veronica)
- New-to-Me Author Week Wrap Up!
- Review: Avoiding Aiden by Chris Cole (Camille)
- Review: A Touch of Fever by Nazri Noor (Kris)
- Guest Post: The Left Hand of Dog by S.I. Clarke
- Review: Firefly Lane by Riley Hart (Michelle)
And that should do it for this week. Keep an eye out later today for our Reading Challenge Month posts!