As you are reading this, I am wrapping up a long weekend with my oldest daughter in Charleston, SC. We were supposed to be taking the trip last year and postponed due to covid. I can’t tell you much, as I am writing this before I leave, but I will say we had a lot of great meals planned, as well as some fun sightseeing. Plus, any time I get uninterrupted time with my college-aged daughter, I’ll take it!
On the blog, we just wrapped up week three and are kicking off week four of our Reading Challenge Month. As always, the event has flown by! It may feel too late, but there is still time for you to get involved. We have more prizes to win, so check out our Kick Off post for more details, and look for our Judge a Book By Its Cover Week post later today.
Also, keep your eyes out tomorrow as I am a guest on the latest edition of the Big Gay Fiction Podcast! I talk about some of my favorite books over the past few months, as well as what I am looking forward to reading.
Here is what we have planned on the blog this week…
- Review: The Bachelor’s Valet by Arden Powell (Jay)
- Guest Post: Sailor Proof by Annabeth Albert
- Review: Descent of Ravens by A.C. Andrews (Kris)
- Review: Not What it Seems by Nicky James (Michelle)
- Review: How Not to Kidnap a Prince by S.M. Quill (Elizabeth)
- Review: A Neon Darkness by Lauren Shippen (Sue)
- Guest Post: The Lights on Knockbridge Lane by Roan Parrish
- Review: Light from Uncommon Stars by Ryka Aoki (Camille)
- Review: Summer Sons by Lee Mandelo (Jovan)
- Review: Chrysalis by S.E. Harmon (Jay)
- Audiobook Review: The Demon’s in the Details by Meghan Maslow (Jay)
- Guest Post: Romantic Rescue by Blake Allwood
- Review: One Trick Pony by Eli Easton (Veronica)
- Review: Revolt by T.J. Nichols (Jay)
- Review: The Lights on Knockbridge Lane by Roan Parrish (Sue)
- Guest Post: Reformed by C.F. White
- Review: The Depths of Time by Lori Fayre (Camille)
- Review: All the Stars by Duckie Mack (Michelle)
- Buddy Review: A Veiled and Hallowed Eve by Hailey Turner (Jay and Kris)
- Review: The Queen of Teeth by Hailey Piper (Jovan)
- Guest Post: Night Watch by A.G. Meiers
- Review: Walk Between Worlds by Samara Berger (Elizabeth)
And that should do it for this week!