Today I am so pleased to welcome Edie Montreux to Joyfully Jay. Edie has come to share the cover for her latest release, Uncertain Future: An M/M Vampire Anthology. She has also brought along a great giveaway. Please join me in giving her a big welcome!
Thanks so much for having me, Jay! Hi everyone! I can’t wait to share this wonderful cover for Uncertain Future: an M/M Vampire Romance Anthology from Cate Ashwood with all of you – release day is still over a month away on October 19! I especially like the blood mist accents! If you liked the idea of climate-activist vampires in my entry, “Quality Assured,” for the Working Stiffs anthology (or you’re one of a handful who read “Spoils of War” in the YaoiCon 2016 anthology), you’re going to love this collection of four stories tying them together! The stories range from 1945 Berlin to Madison, Wisconsin in 1969 and today, and a glimpse at future Rome in 2025.
As you’ve probably guessed, reducing waste and carbon emissions is important to me. Every little bit counts, so I’ve changed up my morning routine, including using chew tabs instead of toothpaste and a bamboo toothbrush. For today’s giveaway, tell me about your favorite planet-saving life hacks, from recycling to planting trees to funding green fuel initiatives. Like I said above, everything counts, so please don’t think yours is too small or too weird!
Vampires usually suck, but some want to save the world. This M/M romance anthology follows a group of vampires intent on saving humanity from its own shortsightedness and finding love along the way.
Spoils of War: Russian soldier Isak finds more than he bargained for in a Berlin beerhall basement at the end of World War II. Is vampire Flavius a demon, or can he offer the redemption Isak seeks?
Uncertain Future: Isak and Flavius join forces with American vampires to save humanity from destroying itself. How can Isak save the world when he doesn’t know if his decisions are his own?
Quality Assured: New vampire Derek needs to prove his place by choosing environmental warriors to join their ranks. Carbon-free quality analyst Kellan would be perfect for the job, but he hates vampires, and he thinks Derek is up to no good. Can Derek convince him otherwise?
The Council: As the newest members of the vampire council, Flavius and Isak worry their voices will be ignored. Can they convince the council to spare Derek and the other vampires working toward harmony with the humans in a world still largely ignoring climate change?
Uncertain Future is the long-awaited complete collection of Edie Montreux’s popular and timely climate activist M/M vampire romances spanning the decades from 1945 to 2025. The stories include heroic vampires, oblivious humans, recycling hacks, angsty romance, and of course, true love.
Pre-order Link: Amazon
Edie Montreux is demisexual and an ally for all aspects of the LGBTQ+ rainbow. She loves her husband, Queen, dogs, and video games. Edie works full-time to support her LGBTQ-fiction writing habit, but still finds time to walk the dogs and protect imaginary worlds from fantasy creatures.
Edie has brought a $10 Amazon gift card to give away to one lucky reader. Just leave a comment at the end of the post to enter. The contest ends on Saturday, September 18th at 11:59 pm ET.
- By entering the giveaway, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- Winners will be selected by random number. No purchase necessary to win. The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- If you win, you must respond to my email within 48 hours or another winner may be chosen. Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from Joyfully Jay.
- Winners may be announced on the blog following the contest. By entering the contest you are agreeing to allow your name to be posted and promoted as the contest winner by Joyfully Jay.
- Prizes will be distributed following the giveaway either by Joyfully Jay or the person/organization donating the prize.
- All book prizes are in electronic format unless otherwise specified.
- By entering you are agreeing to hold Joyfully Jay harmless if the prize or giveaway in some way negatively impacts the winner.
- Readers may only enter once for each contest. Duplicate entries for the same giveaway will be ignored. In the event of technical problems with the blog during the contest, every effort will be made to extend the contest deadline to allow for additional entries.
- Void where prohibited by law.