Today I am so pleased to welcome Jaxon Altieri to Joyfully Jay. Jaxon has come to talk to us about his latest release, Raven’s Call. He is also brought along a copy to give away. Please join me in giving him a big welcome!
Let me start by introducing myself since I have never written a guest post before. Jaxon Altieri here. Writing gay romance and erotica is my passion. I write primarily about cowboys but have expanded my horizons since then. I’m from Colorado, which is ironic since I hate winter, but the mountains are irresistible. I work as a dog trainer during the day and as a writer at night. In all its forms, love deserves celebration. Besides my excellent partner, I have three beautiful dogs (an Alaskan Malamute named Koda, a Belgian Malinois named Arja, and a German Shepard named Duke).
Next, let’s talk about the good stuff. Cowboys. Cowboys make me happy in pants, even though I’m at heart a country boy. There’s something about the hat, the tight jeans, or the considerable bulge… I mean, belt buckle that gets me going, but I’m totally cool with it. As a writer, I do a lot of this, except when I’m writing a different genre like paranormal romance, which I did in Raven’s Call, or something more contemporary.
There is always some form of action in my stories, ranging from cute to spicy. This varies as well since actions can take a variety of forms. I created a giveaway for you to enter. The offer is for a free copy of Raven’s Call. I am on social media, so feel free to stalk me!
It doesn’t matter who you love. All that matters is that you love.
Ren finds more to life in the city that never sleeps than working at his uncle’s Shinto temple. And one of those things is trouble. Ren finds himself in hot water with a local motorcycle club, and they’re out for blood. When it seems like it can’t get any worse, a cry for help echoes inside Ren’s mind. At the other end of the call, Ren finds Devon, a powerful telepath known as an Esper. He just so happens to be under attack by the same motorcycle club that wants Ren dead. Despite the risk, Ren saves the day.
Though their connection was strong, Ren finds that there is more to Devon than meets the eye. Now, the fire that burns inside of him is yearning for release. Ren and Devon realize they have only each other with dark magic, a curse, and a murderous motorcycle club on their heels. As time ticks away, both men need to use their powers in ways they never thought they would. If not, they risk losing the connection—and love—that has grown between them.
Jaxon Altieri is a half-human, half-dragon of Italian descent out to overthrow the world of LGBT publishing. He is also a writer of gay romance and erotica who specializes in pervy erotic cowboy scenes and over the top action sequences that may be too much for romance or erotica.
As a resident of Colorado with a history of writing weird shit and with a degree in business and IT, Jax hopes to enjoy his writing career to its full extent. When he’s not writing, he’s playing with his dogs, listening to metal, or trying to get in his partner’s pants. Oh, he also takes Krav Maga and loves Sci-Fi stuff.
- Website: http://www.jaxonaltieri.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1357438291082464/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/altierijaxon
- Email: email@example.com
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jaxaltieri/
Jaxon has brought along a copy of Raven’s Call to give away. Follow the KingSumo entry link below to enter.
- By entering the giveaway, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- By entering you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions set out by KingSumo for entries.
- Winners may be announced on the blog following the contest. By entering the contest you are agreeing to allow your name to be posted and promoted as the contest winner by Joyfully Jay.
- Prizes will be distributed following the giveaway either by Joyfully Jay or the person/organization donating the prize. In order to facilitate prize distribution, the winner name’s and email may be provided to a third party awarding the prize.
- By entering you are agreeing to hold Joyfully Jay harmless if the prize or giveaway in some way negatively impacts the winner.
- Void where prohibited by law.