Hi all! Hope you had a great week!
Gah! So much happening right now! On a personal front, this has been the month of dental craziness! Yay! (On a 1-10 dental anxiety scale, I am an 11, so that is awesome) On the plus side, I have discovered the joys of a valium stupor and am requesting it for all my major procedures. We have also been running all over getting my younger daughter some campus visits as she is in the midst of college applications. Last year was pretty much a bust for seeing schools, so we are cramming it all in at the beginning of the year. Just spent two days at Virginia Tech, which is gorgeous. Any hokies out there?
On the blog side, we officially wrapped up Reading Challenge Month last night. I am going to try to get all the prizes sorted and hopefully I will be able to announce our week four and grand prize winners later today.
And of course, GRL is right around the corner! Who will be there? I am heading to St. Louis on Tuesday and am so looking forward to seeing all the friends, new and old, who will be attending. I know this year is not going to be a traditional GRL, but I still miss everyone and can’t wait to be there. For those curious, I will be hosting the Newbie Meet and Greet as usual on Wednesday. I am also having a blogger table at Thursday’s author signing, and will be moderating a couple of panels. So if you are there, please come find me! I would love to meet you, and I have LOTS of goodies (stickers, pins, bracelet charms, and my ever present lip balms)!
So I won’t be around most of the week, but we still have a lot happening. Here is what we have planned:
- September Favorite Books
- September Favorite Covers
- Review: Blood in the Water by Kate Hawthorne and E.M. Denning (Jay)
- Guest Post: Payback’s a Witch by Lana Harper
- Review: Payback’s a Witch by Lana Harper (Jay)
- Review: Nowhere to Ride by Andrew Grey
- Review: Caged in Fire by Amy Thorn
- Guest Post: Rings of Lust by Finn Dixon
- Review: Sailor Proof by Annabeth Albert (Kris)
- Review: Relative Justice by Gregory Ashe (Michelle)
- Review: Blooded by Nat Kennedy (Elizabeth)
- Guest Post: Caged in Fire by Amy Thorn
- Review: Gone But Not Forgotten by Charlie Cochet (Jay)
- Review: Struck: The Lightning Project by Victoria Kinnaird (Sue)
- Review: The Gold Persimmon by Lindsey Merbaum (Jovan)
- Guest Post: Fighting Attraction by Laura John
- Review: Chaos Etched in Flesh by Lyn Gala (Camille)
- Review: Caught by Jackie Keswick (Elizabeth)
- Guest Post: Pick Me Up by May Archer
- Review: Fighting Attraction by Laura John (Michelle)
And that should do it for this week!
It looks like another great week, Jay. (You have my sympathy on the dental anxiety; I’m with you there.) Enjoy your time at GRL!