Today I am so pleased to welcome Ariella Zoelle to Joyfully Jay. Ariella has come to talk to us about her latest release, Love at Fourth Sight. She has also brought along a great giveaway. Please join me in giving her a big welcome!
Chapter 2: Luca Revello
“I will tell you no.”
“As long as I believe you’re telling the truth and not saying it just to spite me, I’ll accept that.” I took another bite of my delicious lunch. “You have my word that I’ll always hear you out.”
He tried to give me a warning look, but it was as effective as a baby budgie trying to be scary. “If you don’t, I’ll make life hell for you.”
“Sorry to break it to you, but you’re far too cute to be a hell-raiser.”
“Oh, if you want hell, I’ll give you hell.” It was a bad sign that something inside me perked up with anticipation of his efforts to do so. “And don’t call me cute!”
I grinned at him. “Would you prefer ‘adorable’ instead?”
“No! Cute and adorable people can’t give you hell like I can.”
“That should keep things interesting.” I needed to control my reaction to him. It was so unlike me to engage in such a casual manner while I was working.
“Why do you sound excited about that?”
Since he asked, I told him the truth. “Because I love a good challenge.”
“Oh, then you better buckle in, buddy, because I’m going to challenge your patience like it’s my full-time job.” He fumed when my reaction was to laugh. “What, you don’t think I can? Because I can totally make your life a living hell.”
His bluster was adorable. If I didn’t watch myself, I would get in real trouble with him. “Probably not for the reason you think.”
“What’s that supposed to mean?”
Before I could answer, a server came. “Sorry to interrupt, Albie, but Chuck needs you.”
“Fine.” Returning his attention to me, he issued a final warning. “This isn’t over, mister.”
“You’re right. The fun is just getting started.” And I can’t wait for more.
Suite Dreams, Book 3
When Luca’s job brings him to a small town for business, he quickly discovers the magic of falling in love with a feisty local.
As someone who grew up in the city, I experience some culture shock when I travel to the picturesque, small town of Wintervale to help an older couple launch their new ski resort. While almost everyone warmly welcomes me, I seem to rub the owners’ son the wrong way. While Albie seems determined to chase me away, his feisty nature makes him irresistible to me, despite our fifteen year age difference.
It may not be love at first sight, but by the fourth time we meet, I feel like I’m starring in my very own romantic comedy with Albie. Can the magic of a small town bring us a happily ever after worthy of the best schmoopy movies?
I want to hate Luca with everything I have. An outsider like him should have no business telling my family how to run our business. But instead of the stuffy, obnoxious know-it-all I expect to show up, Luca has the audacity to be charming, handsome, hilarious, and ridiculously perfect, making it impossible to hate him. Ugh, he’s such a jerk.
If I can’t hate him, I guess that means I have to love him for being the living embodiment of my dream boyfriend. The man even bakes like a master pastry chef! Who could resist a baking god? Certainly not me. Honestly, his only flaw is not being a permanent resident of Wintervale. But I can be very persuasive when it comes to getting what I want, so why should I let that pesky little detail stop us from being together?
Love at Fourth Sight is the third book in the Suite Dreams series and part of the Sunnyside universe. This novel features a small-town, age gap, instalove, opposites attract romance. If you love cute sweetness, sexy fun, and no angst stories that will make you laugh and swoon, you’ll enjoy this satisfying HEA without cliffhangers. Each book can be read as a standalone or as part of the series in order.
Ariella Zoelle adores steamy, funny, swoony romances where couples are allowed to just be happy. That means she writes low angst stories full of heat, humor, and heart. But sometimes she’s in the mood for something with a bit more angst and drama. And if you are too, check out her A.F. Zoelle books.
For real time updates on her writing progress, please join her Facebook group for exclusive teasers or follow her on Twitter or Instagram. You can also sign up for her newsletter to gain access to bonus chapters, previews of upcoming books, exclusive visual guides, and more.
Connect with Ariella:
- Website: https://www.ariellazoelle.com/
- Newsletter: https://www.ariellazoelle.com/newsletter
- Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/amazingafzoelle/
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/extraafzoelle
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/AriellaZoelle
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ariellazoelle/
- Goodreads: http://goodreads.com/afzoelle
- Bookbub: http://bookbub.com/authors/a-f-zoelle
To celebrate Ariella’s new release, we are giving away 2 e-sets of the Suite Dreams series so far (3 ebooks)! Enter the Rafflecopter giveaway for your chance to win!
- By entering the giveaway, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- By entering you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions set out by Rafflecopter for entries.
- Winners may be announced on the blog following the contest. By entering the contest you are agreeing to allow your name to be posted and promoted as the contest winner by Joyfully Jay.
- Prizes will be distributed following the giveaway either by Joyfully Jay or the person/organization donating the prize. In order to facilitate prize distribution, the winner name’s and email may be provided to a third party awarding the prize.
- By entering you are agreeing to hold Joyfully Jay harmless if the prize or giveaway in some way negatively impacts the winner.
- Void where prohibited by law.