Today I am so pleased to welcome E.L. Esch to Joyfully Jay. Eryn has come to talk to us about the release, Never Fade Away. Eryn has also brought along a great giveaway. Please join me in giving a big welcome!
Suddenly, Anno grabbed my wrist and freed himself from my hand. Wordlessly, he dropped to his knees again. His stubble felt rough on the inside of my thigh. I felt his tongue, then his lips, and then the hot suction of his throat as his mouth enveloped me. There was no hesitation, no adjustment period. He took the whole of my length to the hilt without a hitch. He moaned like he’d just taken a bite of his favorite meal. The sound thrummed over my cock and I shivered. With each glide of his lips over my shaft, he repeated the sound. Again and again and again until the vibration enveloped me and I felt my body threaten orgasm. I fought against it, relishing the feeling of desperation as Anno pushed me to break. I was close, so close. I wanted to hang on for only a moment longer, just a moment…
“Come for me.” Anno sighed against my cock as if he could sense me holding back. He slotted his mouth around me again, and I crumbled like sand under the feel of it, shooting my load down his throat. A satisfied hum emanated from him as the muscles in his neck moved to swallow all I had to give.
“Wait, show me.” I touched his throat with the very tips of my fingers.
“Mm.” Anno pulled off, licking a trail up the underside of my cock as he went.
A feeling of satisfaction swelled within me at the sight of my cum pooled in his mouth. It oozed out the corner and down into his stubble. He didn’t even try to wipe it away.
With a single finger, I wiped the sticky trail back in. “Swallow,” I demanded.
He did, smirking devilishly and baring his neck to me so I could see the lump in his throat bob. That slow roll of his Adam’s apple, the smoldering confidence in his gaze as he looked up at me through his eyelashes from where he knelt on the floor… Fuck me, I wished I could rewind time and watch it all over again.
“Be right back.” Anno hurried off into another room. His cock swayed against his belly as he wove between piles of clothes.
He returned moments later, the cum trail wiped from his mouth, a condom and bottle in his hand. He tossed the condom on the floor and then uncapped the bottle and massaged a quarter-sized drop of lube between his middle and index fingers.
Until death does us part, but it’s knocking on our door…
I’d had enough. That’s how I found myself in a dingy alleyway with my revolver in my hand. I was sick and dying anyway, and there was nothing I could do about it. Nothing except maybe taking back some shred of control by going out on my own terms.
One deep breath. Two… Three… Four…
Surrounded by the darkness of my own mind, this was the only solution I could see, but before I could do something I’d regret, rock star Anno Goodkind crashed into my life and flipped it upside down.
It was supposed to be one casual hookup. No complications and definitely no feelings. No, the most logical thing to do would be to stuff my emotions down so nobody got hurt. Especially not him. But nobody told me that love didn’t give a damn about logic.
CONTENT WARNING: This story has a HEA but deals with heavy themes of illness, suicide, anxiety, and depression. Reader discretion is advised.
I’m a huge gamer, a lover of books and art, and have a fascination for lizards and other small critters that borders on an obsession. Which is probably why I already own 3 and have to actively stop myself from getting more.
I began writing because I always loved the idea that words can create entire universes and characters from nothing but a blank page and an idea. Like one day you have an empty Word document and then in as little as a few minutes—boom! You just created a snarky art school graduate with purple hair whose blood may actually be 90% coffee.
I write Male/Male adult romance. My books usually focus on realistic life topics—stuff everyday people go through and struggle with. I like when we as readers can feel connected to the characters we’re reading about. When we can understand their feelings and then suddenly they become truly human.
Please consider signing up for new release information through my newsletter at my website: https://www.eleschbooks.com
Connect with Eryn:
- Website: https://www.eleschbooks.com
- Facebook Profile: https://www.facebook.com/author.elesch
- Facebook Group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/elesch
- Instagram Follow – https://www.instagram.com/e_l_esch/
- Bookbub Follow – https://www.bookbub.com/profile/e-l-esch
- Goodreads Follow – https://www.goodreads.com/e-l-esc
- Amazon Follow – https://amazon.com/author/elesch
To celebrate the Release of Never Fade Away, Eryn is giving away a $10 Amazon Voucher and e-copy of Never Fade Away! Enter the Rafflecopter giveaway for your chance to win!
- By entering the giveaway, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- By entering you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions set out by Rafflecopter for entries.
- Winners may be announced on the blog following the contest. By entering the contest you are agreeing to allow your name to be posted and promoted as the contest winner by Joyfully Jay.
- Prizes will be distributed following the giveaway either by Joyfully Jay or the person/organization donating the prize. In order to facilitate prize distribution, the winner name’s and email may be provided to a third party awarding the prize.
- By entering you are agreeing to hold Joyfully Jay harmless if the prize or giveaway in some way negatively impacts the winner.
- Void where prohibited by law.