Today I am so pleased to welcome Amy Thorn to Joyfully Jay. Amy has come to talk to us about her latest release, Caged in Fire. She has also brought along a great giveaway. Please join me in giving her a big welcome!
Caged Duet, Book 2
There are enemies all around and I’m in the hands of the worst ones my club has ever faced. They plan to sell me as punishment for what Thanatos has done to them and caught up in the cross fire, I have no idea if I’m going to survive long enough to see the man I love again. I have to keep fighting, despite the darkness that’s swallowing me whole. I have to live because dying would destroy him.
I never expected to fall for Isaac, but he’s fast become my reason for breathing. I’ll stop at nothing to save his life, even if it means risking my own. He’s mine and no one is ever taking him from me.
But that choice may not be mine. People are moving against me and my club. If i don’t act fast enough, Isaac could be the one to suffer.
*Warning : Contains adult content, reading age 18 +. Graphic violence and dark emotional scenes that may trigger some readers.
Amy Thorn lives in a small market town in the Midlands, England. She lives with her dog and when she’s not writing, she’s playing with crochet hooks.
Connect with Amy:
To celebrate the release of Caged in Fire, we is giving away 2 e-sets of the Caged Duet (2 eBooks)! Enter the Rafflecopter giveaway for your chance to win!
- By entering the giveaway, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- By entering you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions set out by Rafflecopter for entries.
- Winners may be announced on the blog following the contest. By entering the contest you are agreeing to allow your name to be posted and promoted as the contest winner by Joyfully Jay.
- Prizes will be distributed following the giveaway either by Joyfully Jay or the person/organization donating the prize. In order to facilitate prize distribution, the winner name’s and email may be provided to a third party awarding the prize.
- By entering you are agreeing to hold Joyfully Jay harmless if the prize or giveaway in some way negatively impacts the winner.
- Void where prohibited by law.