Things are busy but generally pretty good on my end. We are doing some family celebrations this weekend, which is always nice (especially after spending yesterday with my daughter cleaning out her closet!). I can’t believe we are rolling up on Thanksgiving soon, however. Especially because this year Chanukah starts the Monday after Thanksgiving which is SUPER early (Chanukah changes dates every year because the Jewish calendar is lunar-based). So I have some major shopping to do and not much time!
On the blog end, we have a pretty quiet week. Our folks are stretched a bit thin right now with blog and personal lives so we are trying to take it a little bit easy. Which brings me back to the fact that we are still looking to take on a few new reviewers. If you, or anyone you know, is interested in hearing more, hit me up over email and we can talk more.
OK, so here is what we have planned this week…
- Review: Dark Fate by Kat Silver (Jay)
- Review: Death in Bloomsbury by David C. Dawson (Sue)
- Guest Post: House on Fire by Jenn Burke
- Review: Bureau of Paranormal Affairs by Dulce Dennison (Elizabeth)
- Review: Forever Wilde in Aster Valley by Lucy Lennox (Jay)
- Coastal Magic Blog Tour with K.C. Burn
- Review: Gideon by Macy Blake (Kris)
- Review: House on Fire by Jenn Burke (Jay)
- Guest Post: Love for the Holidays by R.J. Peterson
- Review: Not So Silent Night by H.L. Day (Veronica)
- Review: Last First Kiss by E.M. Denning (Jay)
- Review: Down and Out by Parker St. John (Michelle)
- Guest Post: Breath of Life by Jocelynn Drake
- Review: The Featherbed Puzzle by K.L. Noone (Elizabeth)
- Review: Dearest Malachi Keogh by N.R. Walker (Jay)
- Guest Post: True Order by Patricia Logan
- Review: The Haunting Crush by Christie Gordon (Camille)
Enjoy your week!