We are getting into full swing busy season, both for the blog and at home. This week is American Thanksgiving, so I am looking forward to some family time. My older daughter will be home from school for almost a week, so I am ready to give her all the mom TLC!
This is a crazy year where Chanukah is SUPER early, so we will be celebrating with extended family next weekend. And oh by the way, I need to get shopping done! I feel like it is so early to need to buy gifts, but the holiday will be here before we know it! But before all that, we are taking this weekend away at the beach. My favorite time of year is “shoulder season,” which is the months on either end of summer when it is warm and lovely out, but not nearly as crowded. But I will admit to a special place in my heart for cold weather months at the beach, when it is brisk and you can smell the salt air and walk along the water in quiet. I love to take super long walks on the sand while listening to audiobooks (I even have special “beach only” sneakers because the sand NEVER comes out of them!). So we are enjoying a couple of days away before all the crazy hits.
And here is what is happening this week on the blog…
- Review: Who We Were by E.M. Lindsey (Jay)
- Review: The Wrangler and the Orphan by Jackie North (Veronica)
- Guest Post: Names for the Dawn by C.L. Beaumont
- Review: Hands-On Hanukkah by Penelope Peters (Jay)
- Guest Post: New Year Not You by Edie Montreux
- Review: Off the Deep End by Lizzie Strong (Elizabeth)
- Review: Twice in a Lifetime by R.M. Neill (Kris)
- Review: Mr. Jingle Bells by Leta Blake (Jay)
- Review: Breakdown by Kat Cassidy (Michelle)
- Guest Post: Death in Bloomsbury by David C. Dawson
- Audiobook Review: A Veiled and Hallowed Eve by Hailey Turner (Elizabeth)
- Guest Post: The Best Gift by Eli Easton
- Review: Twelve Days of Murder by Jason Wrench (Sue)
- Review: Scum by K.A. Merikan (Camille)
- Guest Post: Coastal Magic Blog Tour with Kiernan Kelly
- Review: New Men: Bonds of Brotherhood by Mario Dell’Olio (Elizabeth)
Enjoy! And Happy Thanksgiving to all celebrating!