Hi folks! I hope you all had a great week! We are wrapping up the last days of Chanukah and had a nice family celebration. My daughter was able to come home from school mid-week so we gorged on latkes and donuts. I hope everyone who is celebrating had a great holiday!
This week is my husband’s birthday (and it’s a big one), so we will be doing some celebrating for that as well. My birthday is in 6 weeks so we will have some sort of joint party in January as it’s a big one for me too. But this week, we will do some baking and some dining out to celebrate.
On the blog, we are just hitting our stride with end of year events. This Thursday will be our annual Favorite Holiday Stories post, so look for that with our latest updates if you are in the mood for some festive reading. And on Friday, we will kick off our Best of 2021 posts with our Best Covers of 2021!
Here is what else we have planned this week:
- Review: Cross by S.E. Harmon (Jay)
- Review: Breath of Life by Jocelynn Drake (Sue)
- Guest Post: Not a Small Town Romance by Kim Katil
- Review: Names for the Dawn by C.L. Beaumont (Kris)
- Review: Seducing the Sorcerer by Lee Welch (Jay)
- Review: The Farm Girl’s Dragon by Dierdre O’Dare (Elizabeth)
- Guest Post: Too Much Man by Katy James
- Review: Mistletoe Menage by Lily Harlem (Veronica)
- Review: Domestic Service by Ella Fenn (Jay)
- Guest Post: The Cuckoo’s Call by Lily Morton
- Review: Lost at the Crossing by Nicky James (Michelle)
- Audiobook Review: Stuck with You by Jay Northcote (Elizabeth)
- Favorite Holiday Stories
- Guest Post: Playing at Home by Jax Calder
- Review: Love Like a Fire Whirl by Darragha Foster (Camille)
- Review: The Alpha Dragon’s Instant Family by Sean Michael (Kris)
- Best Covers 2021
- Guest Post: Bo at Home by Duckie Mack
- Review: Tangents & Tachyons by J. Scott Coatsworth (Elizabeth)
- Review: Custody Battles by Gregory Ashe (Michelle)
That should do it for this week! Enjoy!