Hi everyone! Today we are celebrating our favorite books of November. This month just seemed to fly by for me — I can’t believe we are already into December! But we still want to take a moment and talk about the books we loved last month.
Here are the books we rated most highly. What were your favorite books last month?
Jay’s Favorite Books
- Dead Serious by Vawn Cassidy
- A Marvellous Light by Freya Marske
- Dark Fate by Kat Silver
- The Cuckoo’s Call by Lily Morton
- Fairy and Impartial by Meghan Maslow (audio by Greg Boudreaux)
- A Gentleman Never Keeps Score by Cat Sebastian (audio by Joel Leslie)
Michelle’s Favorite Books
- Christmas Mountain by Garrett Leigh
- Tide of Tricks by Ariana Nash
Sue’s Favorite Books
- Steal the Wind by Jocelynn Drake
- Mongrel by Lee Colgin
Kris’ Favorite Books
- Gideon by Macy Blake
Veronica’s Favorite Books
- The Best Gift by Eli Easton
- Not So Silent Night by H.L. Day
- Betting on His BF by Tara Lain and Eli Easton
Camille’s Favorite Books
Elizabeth’s Favorite Books
- The Featherbed Puzzle by K.L. Noone
- A Veiled and Hallowed Eve by Hailey Turner (audio by Gary Furlong)
A couple of favorites this month were Role Model by Rachel Reid and a reread of The Guardsmen series by Cooper West .
Oh I love the guardsman series! I so wish we would get more in that world.
As do I!