Hi all! I hope you are having a great week! It has been bitter cold here and so we have been mostly hunkering down at home. Omicron is still hitting my area hard, but the numbers are dropping steadily so I’m hopeful we are past the worst of it, at least for this wave. Hope you are all are staying safe and healthy.
This week is my birthday week. Yes, I am a girl who likes a full on celebration! And this is a big BIG birthday year for me. Sadly, our initial party plans were cancelled (my husband’s birthday is in December so we were planning a joint event), but I’m hopeful we will be able to reschedule the celebration in the next month or two. In the meantime, we saw my side of the family today, my older daughter is home for dinner tomorrow, and Tuesday (my birthday) I took off work for a relaxing day and a nice dinner at home (that I will not be cooking!). So lots of fun planned!
And here is what is going on in the blog this week…
- Review: Catching Out by Nicky James (Michelle)
- Guest Post: D’Vaughn and Kris Plan a Wedding by Chencia C. Higgins
- Review: The Falcon and the Foe by A.J. Truman (Veronica)
- Review: Whispering Ember by Meraki P. Lyhne (Elizabeth)
- Review: Nowhere Else by Felicia Davin (Jay)
- Guest Post: His Fresh Start Cowboy by A.M. Arthur
- Review: The Other Boyfriend by Darien Cox (Michelle)
- Review: Shouting Match by Pandora Pine (Camille)
- Audiobook Review: A Touch of Fever by Nazri Noor (Jay)
- Guest Post: A Sanctuary for Soulden by J.A. Rock and Lisa Henry
- Review: Big Balls & Brass Knuckles by James Cox (Sue)
- Review: Overexposed by K. Evan Coles (Michelle)
- Review: Black Ice Heart by Abrianna Denae (Jovan)
- Review: The Scum Villain’s Self-Saving System, Volume 1: Ren Zha Fanpai Zijiu Xithong by Mo Xiang Tong Xiu (Elizabeth)
- Guest Post: Come Together by Mia Kerick
- Review: Elementals by Lynn Michaels (Kris)
- Review: Just Watch Me by Lee Blair (Jay)
- Review: A Rival for Rivingdon by J.A. Rock and Lisa Henry (Jay)
- Review: Mortal Skin by Lily Mayne (Michelle)
- Review: His Wild Flower by L. Grey S. (Camille)
And that should do it for this week! Enjoy!