Hi all! I hope you had a great week! For those if you on the U.S. east coast, I hope you managed to escape most of the snow! And if not, I hope you were at least cozy and warm (maybe with a good book?)!
I had a wonderful birthday (and thanks to all of you who sent good wishes). Covid cases are still high in my area so we mostly laid low, but I did get to have a pedicure, as well as brought in some treats for lunch and dinner, so it was a really nice time. I felt well pampered!
And here is what we have planned on the blog this week as we roll into February…
- Review: Heart2Heart Anthology, Volume 5 (Jay)
- Review: The Lady Under the Lake by E.J. Russell (Kris)
- Guest Post: Heart2Heart Anthology, Volume 5
- Review: The Face of the Wicked by J.K. Jones (Elizabeth)
- Review: A Rival for Rivingdon by J.A. Rock and Lisa Henry (Jay)
- Review: Blood Bound by Courtney Maguire (Sue)
- Review: Backslide by Nicole Dykes (Michelle)
- Guest Post: Season’s Change by Cait Nary
- Review: Shades of Lust by E.M. Lindsey (Jay)
- Review: Filthy Bromance by R. Cayden (Veronica)
- Review: The Skirker by D.K. Girl (Camille)
- Guest Post: Bona Fide Fake by Rebecca Raine
- Review: New Beginning by Katey Hawthorne (Jay)
- Review: Three Brothers Fair by Emily Carrington (Elizabeth)
- Guest Post: Hot Wire series by Kat Cassidy
- Review: Devil’s Dance by Garrett Leigh (Michelle)
- January Favorite Books
- January Favorite Covers
- Review: Perfect Ten by K.M. Neuhold (Jay)
- Guest Post: The Lines We Draw by C.D. Rachels
And that should do it for this week! Enjoy!