Things are pretty quiet around here right now. I finally got all my bedding and mattress, etc for our updated bed. It is so soft and cozy, though unfortunately my back isn’t sure about it. I’m pretty sure the issue is our old bed was SO bad that my back got used to sleeping all out of alignment and now it doesn’t know what to do with itself with a proper mattress. So I am giving it some time and hoping it settles down. I also got my shingles vaccine this week (oh, getting old, the gift that keeps on giving). I have a big old swollen arm, but better than getting shingles, so I’ll take it. Otherwise, we are having a pretty quiet weekend. I have been enjoying the Olympics and doing a lot of reading. Hope you all are having a great week too!
Here is what we have planned on the blog this week. And a very happy Valentine’s Day to all of you!
- Review: An Angel’s Song by A.C. Everett (Jay)
- Review: Oak King Holly King by Sebastian Nothwell (Sue)
- Guest Post: The Magnolia Murders by Aimee Nicole Walker
- Review: Boss Me by Michelle McCraw (Veronica)
- Review: Dark Sonata by Clare Marta (Elizabeth)
- Review: Perfect Flaw by Frank Spinelli (Jovan)
- Guest Post: Flotsam by R.J. Theodore
- Review: The Magic Between by Stephanie Hoyt (Kris)
- Review: Exodus 20:3 by Freya Moon (Camille)
- Review: The Devil You Know by Morgan Brice (Jay)
- Review: Flotsam by R.J. Theodore (Elizabeth)
- Guest Post: Perfect Flaw by Frank Spinelli
- Review: Suspiciously Sweet by Samantha SoRell (Michelle)
- Review: Domestic Animals by Gregory Ashe (Michelle)
- Review: His Lordship’s Secret by Samantha SoRelle (Sue)
- Guest Post: To Whom it May Concern by A.M. Johnson
- Review: The 8th Rank by Rose Sinclair (Kris)
- Review: Edge Lines by A.M. Salinger (Jay)
- Review: Arran by Tia Fielding (Elizabeth)
- Review: On Pins and Needlepoint by Gareth Vaughn (Camille)
- Guest Post: A Matter of Fact by Kate Hawthorne
And that should do it for this week. Thanks!