This was a rough one for me as I caught Covid and was sick most of the week. Leave it to me to get it just as numbers are dropping here so much and after being so careful! Thankfully, I am fully vaccinated and boostered, and I didn’t spread it to my husband or daughter (which is crazy given our close proximity, but I guess these things really are random breakthrough cases). I spent the first few days feeling pretty awful, but now it is mostly settled into a bleh cough, stuffiness, and mild headache. So it seems like things are on the mend. Stay safe out there folks!
I also want to add that my thoughts and heart goes out to the people of Ukraine suffering amidst these attacks. These acts of war are unconscionable and must be stopped.
And with that, here is what we have planned on the blog this week:
- Review: Luke by Con Riley (Veronica)
- Review: The Scars That Bind Us by Michele Notaro (Kris)
- Guest Post: Priest by Amy Thorn and Raven Amor
- Review: Hardwood by Sam Burns and W.M. Fawkes (Sue)
- Review: A Matter of Fact by Kate Hawthorne (Jay)
- Review: Chef’s Kiss by Jared Melendez (Elizabeth)
- Guest Post: The Scars That Bind Us by Michele Notaro
- Review: Heir to a Curse by Lissa Kasey (Camille)
- Review: Thick as Thieves by Lucy Lennox (Jay)
- Audiobook Review: Never Stay Gone by Tal Bauer (Jay)
- Guest Post: Cursed: Ride or Die by Eden Winters
- Review: Manhunt by Gretchen Felker-Martin (Jovan)
- Review: The Hitman’s Guide to Righting Wrongs While Causing Mayhem by Alice Winters (Jay)
- Review: Serving Haul by Irogato (Elizabeth)
- Guest Post: Honeymoon Ever After by Ariella Zoelle
- Review: Only for Ollie by Lisa Henry (Michelle)
- Review: Cursed: Ride or Die by Eden Winters (Jay)
- Guest Post: Only for Ollie by Lisa Henry
- Review: Moonrise by Natalie Cannon
- Review: Hot Seat by Eli Easton and Tara Lain (Elizabeth)
And that should do it for this week! Enjoy!