I am feeling much better this weekend than last. Most of my Covid symptoms are gone, save for this incredibly annoying cough. Sadly, I think it may be sticking around a while, but at least I am feeling better and able to get out and about. I’m also excited because today we are going to visit my older daughter at college. Between her class schedule, her having Covid, and then me catching it, we haven’t seen her since she went back to school in January, so I am very much looking forward to spending sometime with her (though in full disclosure, we talk multiple times a day, so I really shouldn’t be whining too much!).
It’s a bit of a quiet week on the blog this week. For some reason, we ended up with some holes in the calendar for guest posts this week. As a reminder, we host authors every day, Monday-Friday, who want to come share more about themselves or their releases. If anyone is interested in doing a post this week Wed-Fri, give a yell and we can set it up. Or let me know if you interested in booking something further in the future. It is open sign ups, all you have to do is ask.
And here is we have planned this week:
- Review: Extradition by Kelly Fox (Jay)
- Review: Shai by H.L. Night (Camille)
- Guest Post: Stronger Than Hope by Katherine McIntyre
- Review: Little Red by Shelby Rhodes (Elizabeth)
- Review: All That’s Left in the World by Erik J. Brown (Jay)
- Review: The Call of Revolution by Rachel White (Elizabeth)
- Guest Post: Cold Blood by T. Strange
- Review: Code Blue by N.R. Walker (Kris)
- Review: Hedonist: King’s Heat by Roe Horvat (Jay)
- Review: His Lordship’s Master by Samantha SoRelle (Sue)
- Review: Least Resistance by Andrew Grey (Veronica)
- Review: A Kaleidoscope of Butterflies by Christina Lee (Michelle)
- Review: Punching the V-Card by Leta Blake (Jay)
- Audiobook Review: Chasing Mr. Wright by Aimee Nicole Walker (Elizabeth)
- Review: Unrequited by Jesse H. Reign (Michelle)
- Review: To Whom it May Concern by A.M. Johnson (Jovan)
- Audiobook Review: Scratching the Surface by Mary Calmes (Kris)
- Review: Recipe for a Curse by Lissa Kasey (Camille)
And that should do it for this week! Enjoy!