We have been getting a break in the weather and the last few days have been beautiful and in the low 70s. It’s amazing how much good weather can put me in a good mood! I took a long walk yesterday and listened to my audiobook and it was wonderful!
We also finally booked our long-awaited (and long delayed) anniversary and birthday trip. Last year was a big year for both my husband and me and we have been saving up to go away. I am super happy because we booked a driving trip across England for 14 nights and I am SOOOO excited. Hopefully all will come together as planned and we will get to enjoy some time away together.
And here is what we have planned on the blog this week…
- Review: Cold Moon by Sam Burns and W.M. Fawkes (Jay)
- Review: Hold Me Under by Riley Nash (Camille)
- Review: Requited by Jesse H. Reign (Michelle)
- Cover Reveal: Redeemed by Liv Rancourt
- Review: An Affair for Aumont by J.A. Rock and Lisa Henry (Jay)
- Review: Aleron by Macy Blake (Kris)
- Review: Maiden by J.L. Robertson (Elizabeth)
- Guest Post: Forever Again by Skylar M. Cates
- Review: Lord Garrington’s Vessel by S. Rodman (Sue)
- Review: Reflection of a Curse by Lissa Kasey (Camille)
- Guest Post: Lucky Match by Raquel Riley
- Review: The Queer Principles of Kit Webb by Cat Sebastian (Jay
- Review: A Conspiracy of Ghosts by Tricia Owens (Elizabeth)
- Guest Post: Uniquely Average by Susan Hawke
- Review: The Tribulations of Ross Young, Supernat PA: Additional Incident: LARPing by A.J. Sherwood (Jay)
- Review: Snowed in with Benefits by Misha Horne (Michelle)
- Review: Restored Ruins by G.R. Lyons
- Guest Post: Punching the V-Card by Leta Blake
That should do it for this week! Enjoy!