Today I am so pleased to welcome Ariella Zoelle to Joyfully Jay. Ariella has come to talk to us about her latest release, Honeymoon Ever After. She has also brought along a great giveaway. Please join me in giving her a big welcome!
Chapter 6: Kieran Aiello
“What do I do next time? Lean over and kiss you whenever I want?” Rory snorted like it was an absurd idea.
I rubbed his back to soothe him. “That’s exactly what you do.”
“But that’s so forward!”
“Luckily for you, I’m a forward kind of guy.” His cute protests raised an interesting question. “What did you do with your ex-girlfriends?”
Once again, I could feel the heated flush of his cheek against my chest. “Waited for them to show any interest in something happening. It usually meant I was waiting for a long time.”
The more insights I got into Rory’s previous relationships, the more my heart broke for him. I ruffled his hair. “I’m not that complicated or patient.” My words drew a laugh from him. “If you want me, I’m yours to do whatever you please.”
“But what if you don’t want to?”
I snorted at the ridiculous question. “One, I always want to. Two, in the unlikely scenario I don’t, I’ll be up-front with you. I don’t play guessing games.”
“That would be a first for me. I always had to decipher through thirty layers of bullshit to guess at what Abigail meant through her complicated coded language. And then I’d still get it wrong.”
“Look, I’m a guy. If my dick’s hard, I want you. And if it’s not and you want me, it won’t take much to get me ready to do whatever you want. But if you’re not feeling it, then all you have to say is ‘no’ and that’s the end. No guessing game required.”
“It’s probably sad something as simple as that is revolutionary for me,” he said in a wry tone.
Rather than addressing it, I spoke to another one of his concerns I suspected he had. “I’m never going to tell you no, so you don’t have any reason to hold back.”
“I don’t want to seem too eager, though. I never want you to think I’m using you.”
“Damn, your ex-girlfriends really did a number on you, didn’t they?” I kissed his forehead to reassure him. “Rory, I may not have known you long, but I know you’re not the type to do that. We’re two grown adults who find pleasure in being with each other. If you want me, then there’s nothing to be shy about when I want you, too.”
“Do you have any clue how much you’re blowing my mind right now?”
I squeezed him tighter in a hug. “I’m getting an idea. But I don’t want to push you more than you’re comfortable with, so I’m trusting you to advocate for what you want. No matter how embarrassing you think it is, I promise I’m game for anything.”
“That’s the problem, though. I don’t know what ‘anything’ includes because I’ve never been allowed to explore things like kinks.”
It was a shame the lights weren’t on to allow me to see his flushed cheeks. “For now, I’ll be happy if you tell me what you want from me. We can work our way up to kinks later if you want.”
“I—I’m not sure I’m equipped for that.” His little stammer was cute. “What am I supposed to do? Just say, ‘Excuse me, kind sir. Could you perhaps tell me where I send an RSVP for the deep-dicking of a lifetime? Would you also please show me everything I’ve been missing out on by fucking me senseless at your earliest convenience?’ I—”
Rory didn’t have time to finish his sentence before I burst into hysterical laughter. When I regained control, I rolled us over to pin him under me. Even in the darkness, I could still see his bright eyes as he looked up at me in surprise. “You’re too precious for words.” I stopped his protests with a kiss that should leave no doubts in his mind about how serious I was about wanting to be with him. “Yes, that would certainly get my attention. So would a breathy plea for more or grabbing my dick and growling, ‘C’mere.’ I’m not a complicated man.”
His laughter was a genuine delight. “Okay, I can work with that.”
Suite Dreams, Book 5
Rory’s never been attracted to a man before, but Kieran changes everything from the first moment they meet. Will he be able to embrace his unexpected feelings for the Hollywood celebrity?
My new life plan is going great:
- Dump my awful fiancée who was in love with her best friend and not me? Done.
- Celebrate my newfound freedom and happiness by going on a solo “me-moon” honeymoon? Great, that should be awesome.
- Fall in love with a famous Hollywood action hero when I’m straight? Wait, what?!
Besides being absurdly handsome and incredibly charismatic, Kieran looks at me with his magnetic and captivating green eyes in a magical way that makes me feel like I’m the only person in the world that matters. But is that really enough to make me forget that I’m normally attracted to women?
Apparently, the answer is “Yes!” However, it’s not only his gorgeous good-looks that sway me into switching teams. No, what really makes him tempting is something much deeper than that. How can an academic nerd like me resist someone as sweet as a man who wears TARDIS pajamas and wants to shower me with all the love my ex-fiancée never gave me?
My hide out from the paparazzi “vacation” plans:
- Go to Sweden to escape from a scandal? Easy, I can do that.
- Stay in my hotel room without leaving for any reason per my manager’s orders? Yeah, that’s not happening.
- Find a hot Swede to hook up with in a sauna? Definitely doable.
But things take a surprising turn when I accidentally run into Rory instead, a cute grad student who actually sees the real me that most people don’t believe is hidden under all my Hollywood muscles. He wasn’t part of my original plans, but what could be more tempting than that?
I always thought the insta-love romances I portrayed in my movies were a little hokey, but Rory turns me into a true believer. The chemistry between us is undeniable, but I want more than just a physical relationship with him. If he’s willing to take a chance by opening his heart to me, then why should I settle for anything less than a true romantic ending of a lifetime of love together?
Honeymoon Ever After is the fifth and final book in the Suite Dreams series and part of the Sunnyside universe. This novel features a bi awakening, insta love, celebrity/regular guy, age gap, forced proximity, gay romance. If you love cute sweetness, sexy fun, and no angst stories that will make you laugh and swoon, you’ll enjoy this satisfying HEA without cliffhangers. Each book can be read as a standalone or as part of the series in order.
Ariella Zoelle adores steamy, funny, swoony romances where couples are allowed to just be happy. She writes low angst stories full of heat, humor, and heart. But sometimes she’s in the mood for something with a bit more angst and drama. If you are too, check out her A.F. Zoelle books.
For real time updates on her writing progress, please join her Facebook group for exclusive teasers or follow her on Twitter or Instagram. You can also sign up for her newsletter to gain access to bonus chapters, previews of upcoming books, exclusive visual guides, and more.
Connect with Ariella:
- Website: https://www.ariellazoelle.com/
- Newsletter: https://www.ariellazoelle.com/newsletter
- Amazon Author Profile: https://amzn.to/3zzxJWg
- A.F. Zoelle’s Books: https://amzn.to/3BAgypg
- Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/amazingafzoelle/
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/extraafzoelle
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/AriellaZoelle
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ariellazoelle/
- Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/ariellazoelle
- Bookbub: https://www.bookbub.com/authors/ariella-zoelle
To celebrate Ariella’s new release, we are giving away 2 e-sets of the now complete Suite Dreams Series (5 ebooks)! Enter the Rafflecopter giveaway for your chance to win!
- By entering the giveaway, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- By entering you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions set out by Rafflecopter for entries.
- Winners may be announced on the blog following the contest. By entering the contest you are agreeing to allow your name to be posted and promoted as the contest winner by Joyfully Jay.
- Prizes will be distributed following the giveaway either by Joyfully Jay or the person/organization donating the prize. In order to facilitate prize distribution, the winner name’s and email may be provided to a third party awarding the prize.
- By entering you are agreeing to hold Joyfully Jay harmless if the prize or giveaway in some way negatively impacts the winner.
- Void where prohibited by law.