Today I am so pleased to welcome Leta Blake to Joyfully Jay. Leta has come to talk to us about her latest release, Punching the V-Card. She has also brought along a great giveaway. Please join me in giving her a big welcome!
Carl chewed on his lip again, moving in so, so close that Devon could feel the heat of his body, the sweetness of his breath filling the space between their mouths. “I care what you want. But I think it’s cruel to make me wait when I’ve wanted you for…” Another pause. “For five years.”
Devon choked on a laugh. “That’s ridiculous.”
The claim didn’t compute. Every time he’d seen Carl, he’d been silent and stuck-up, ignoring Devon at best, and snubbing him at worst. Given how Carl had treated him in the past, Devon still didn’t understand why he’d even agreed to this entire thing.
His sister had some kind of evil powers of persuasion.
Well, and there’d been the implicit promise of seeing Carl Pink actually flushed pink, trembling with want, and falling apart as he came undone. For Devon. There’d been that, too.
Best friend’s hot older brother? Check. A weekend alone? Check.
Finally punching that V-card? Oh yes.
Carl has a pesky “innocence” problem that requires a solution. His best friend’s brother Devon is the perfect answer.
Devon’s experienced, gorgeous, and Carl’s been secretly crushing on him for ages. Carl doesn’t want to “lose it” to just anybody. Everyone says the first time should be special—and what’s more special than sharing it with the guy of his dreams?
It’s not like Devon won’t enjoy it. Solving this so-called problem is an objectively fun experience for most people! The plan is totally win/win!
Shockingly, Devon agrees. But even though it goes better than either of them ever expected, Carl’s moving across the country soon. It’s not possible to have more. No matter how much they both want it.
Punching the V-Card by Leta Blake is a high heat, NO ANGST, new adult gay romance featuring a best friend’s hot older brother, scorching first times, and falling in love with the guy of your dreams.
Author of the bestselling book Smoky Mountain Dreams and the fan favorite Training Season, Leta Blake’s educational and professional background is in psychology and finance, respectively. However, her passion has always been for writing. She enjoys crafting romance stories and exploring the psyches of made up people. At home in the Southern U.S., Leta works hard at achieving balance between her day job, her writing, and her family.
If you’d like to be among the first to know about new releases, you can sign up for Leta’s newsletter here: http://eepurl.com/bdn32H
Bonus material for the Heat of Love series, Will & Patrick Wake Up Married series, Training Season series, Smoky Mountain Dreams, Mr. Frosty Pants, The River Leith, and more is available on Leta Blake’s Patreon account. Sign up here: https://www.patreon.com/letablake
Or you can find out more about her by following her online:
- On the web: https://letablake.com
- On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/letablake
- On Twitter: https://twitter.com/LetaBlake
You can enter the giveaway on our Instagram or click here for your chance to a $15 Amazon Voucher from Leta!
- By entering the giveaway, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- By entering you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions set out by Rafflecopter for entries.
- Winners may be announced on the blog following the contest. By entering the contest you are agreeing to allow your name to be posted and promoted as the contest winner by Joyfully Jay.
- Prizes will be distributed following the giveaway either by Joyfully Jay or the person/organization donating the prize. In order to facilitate prize distribution, the winner name’s and email may be provided to a third party awarding the prize.
- By entering you are agreeing to hold Joyfully Jay harmless if the prize or giveaway in some way negatively impacts the winner.
- Void where prohibited by law.