Things have been pretty quiet around the house, though my oldest daughter did celebrate her 21st birthday, which seems impossible to believe! I feel like she was just a tiny baby and here she is all grown up. My youngest is still making final college decisions, so I am soon going to have two grown ups and an empty nest (be prepared for much sadness come the fall when she leaves for school!). On the plus side, we have a lot of fun family time planned coming up, including taking my oldest out for a birthday lunch (and a legal margarita) today!
I hope you all are having a wonderful week, and a blessed Ramadan to those who are observing!
Here is what we have planned…
- Review: A Demon’s Wager by A.C. Everett (Jay)
- Review: Shadow of the Count by Julia Talbot (Veronica)
- Review: Too Like the Lightning by Travis Beaudoin (Kris)
- Guest Post: Allure of Oartheca by James Siewert
- Review: The Last Beginning by Abrianna Denae (Michelle)
- Review: His Lordship’s Mysteries short stories by Samantha SoRelle (Sue)
- Guest Post: Red Dot by Mike Karpa
- Review: The Star God’s Slave by A.T. Lander (Elizabeth)
- Review: Rearranged by E.M. Denning (Jay)
- Review: Incandescent by Christina Lee (Michelle)
- Review: The Magus and the Fool by Akiva Hersh (Camille)
- Guest Post: Trifles and Folly, Volume 3 by Gail Z. Martin
- Review: Lost Touch by Eliot Grayson (Jay)
- Review: The Mayor and the Mystery Man by A.J. Truman (Veronica)
- Guest Post: Tell Me Our Story by Anyta Sunday
- Review: The Heart of Ailonsileah by Gareth Vaughn (Elizabeth)
- Review: Taken by Storm by K.M. Neuhold (Jay)
- Review: Father Complex by Gregory Ashe (Michelle)
- Guest Post: All American Boy Anthology
And that should do it for this week!