We are heading out tomorrow to the beach for a few days to take advantage of my daughter’s high school spring break. Not sure how warm it will be, but if we can get a few days not frigid or rainy for a change, I’ll be happy! I am looking forward to lots of reading, long walks, good food, and some family time. I may throw so work in there too depending on the weather!
This Friday starts the Jewish holiday of Passover, so we have a lot of family stuff going on for the weekend. We are fortunate enough to be guests for several nights, but I do have a lot of cooking planned!
And here is what we have planned on the blog this week…
- Review: Hired: Hadley by Nora Phoenix (Kris)
- Review: The Moves We Make by C.D. Rachels (Veronica)
- Cover Reveal: Imperfect Illusions by Vanora Lawless
- Review: The Allure of Oartheca by James Siewert (Elizabeth)
- Review: Plaything by Colette Davison (Jay)
- Review: Wings of Fire by Jocelynn Drake (Sue)
- Guest Post: The Moves We Make by C.D. Rachels
- Review: The Romantic Agenda by Claire Kann (Camille)
- Review: Strawberry Moon by Sam Burns and W.M. Fawkes (Jay)
- Gust Post: Catching His Fall by Christie Gordon
- Guest Post: Tour Curtain by Jess Thomas
- Review: More by Avril Ashton (Michelle)
- Review: Death of the Moon by S.A. Pavlik (Jay)
- Guest Post: Bad Wrong Things by C.P. Harris
- Review: A Masc for Purim by Roz Alexander (Elizabeth)
- Review: Last Man Standing by Augustus Roth (Camille)
- Review: The Forgotten Dead by Jordan L. Hawk (Jay)
- Review: Foxes Love Sorcerers by Toshi Drake (Elizabeth)
- Guest Post: Death of the Moon by S.A. Pavlik
- Review: Tempests in April by K.L. Noone (Michelle)
And that should do it for this week! Enjoy!