Things were pretty quiet for me, other than some work craziness. But yesterday I had a great day with author J.A. Rock as we had our semi-annual get together for wine and mayhem. When she visits family nearby, we meet up in a small town in between our locations. We have been going to this same town that we randomly picked off a map for years. It is kind of adorable and right in the VA wine country, so our days are typically spent eating everything in sight, walking around this town and visiting random shops, and drinking as much wine as we can manage, all while having totally inappropriate for public conversations!
I am also super happy that the weather finally seems to be turning after a lot of gray rain. I am ready for summer weather (and just bought new flip flops to get me in the mood!).
I’ve been doing a lot of great reading lately as well. Here is what we have planned on the blog this week for you….
- Review: A Taste of Ink by Daniel May (Jay)
- Audiobook Review: The Night Of by Tal Bauer (Jovan)
- Guest Post: The Long Game by Rachel Reid
- Review: Shifting Shadows by Michelle Frost (Elizabeth)
- Review: Summer of the Wanderer by Iris Foxglove (Jay)
- Review: Death on Denial by E.J. Russell (Kris)
- Guest Post: Not a Boy by Elle Keaton
- Review: Book Boyfriend by Kris Ripper (Elizabeth)
- Review: Truth or Dare by Ariana Nash (Michelle)
- Review: Yours Forever After by Beth Bolden (Sue)
- Guest Post: Book Boyfriend by Kris Ripper
- Review: Dark Eyes for Bright Hearts by Mere Rain (Veronica)
- Review: Yearning by Kiki Clark (Jay)
- Review: Summoned by J.P. Jackson (Camille)
- Guest Post: Embrace Me by Beck Grey
- Review: The Scum Villain’s Self-Saving System, Volume 2 by Mo Xiang Tong Xiu (Elizabeth)
- Review: Wolf Blood by T.J. Nichols (Jay)
- Audiobook Review: Betrayal by Nikole Knight (Jovan)
- Guest Post: Forever, Con Amor by A.M. Johnson
- Review: Fool Hearts by Emmy Sanders (Michelle)
And that should do it for this week! Enjoy!