Today we are celebrating my youngest’s upcoming graduation from high school with a party for her and her best friend. Of course, it is the hottest day of the year by far, so our hopes of having the windows open and people outside aren’t going to work out. But I am so happy for her after she worked so hard these past years. And I think I mentioned this already, but she is headed to the University of Maryland in the fall. My husband and I are both alums, so we are very excited. Go Terps!
Other than that, just running ragged trying to get ready for end of year, my older daughter’s return home for the summer, and our rapidly approaching trip to Disney. I feel so unprepared compared to past trips, but it is what it is. See me embracing the chaos?
And here is what we have planned on the blog this week…
- Audiobook Review: After Felix by Lily Morton (Jay)
- Review: The Slayer and the Spy by J.A. Gianquinto (Sue)
- Guest Post: Blink Audiobook by Morgan Brice
- Review: Rookie Move by Riley Hart and Neve Wilder (Michelle)
- Review: A Lady for a Duke by Alexis Hall (Jay)
- Review: Milo and Marcus at the End of the World by Kevin Christopher Snipes (Veronica)
- Guest Post: Cursed by J.P. Jackson
- Audiobook Review: Stanley’s Christmas Redemption by Gabbi Grey (Elizabeth)
- Review: Ornamental by E.M. Lindsey (Jay)
- Guest Post: The Worst Bad Thing by J.E. Birk
- Review: Tongues by Thursday Euclid and Clancy Nacht (Camille)
- Guest Post: If You Want Me Close by Skye Kilean
- Review: The Sceptic by Lily Morton (Jay)
- Guest Post with Minerva Howe
- Review: The Hawk Soul by Amy Sumida (Elizabeth)
- Review: Something Wicked by Eden Winters (Kris)
- Audiobook Review: Puck Drills & Quick Thrills by Eden Finley and Saxon James (Jay)
- Review: Call Me Sugar by Lacee Hightower (Michelle)
- Guest Post: Luca by Michelle Frost
- Review: Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation, Volume 2 by Mo Xiang Tong Xiu (Elizabeth)
And that should do it for this week!