My heart is both full and sad this week. I am devastated by the horrible school shooting in Texas, even more when I could have mentioned three different recent shootings that have occurred around the country. My heart goes out to everyone affected and to all those struggling in the wake of these attacks.
On the happy side of things, my youngest daughter is graduating high school this week. I can’t believe my baby is growing up so fast and ready to head off to college in the fall. We are also heading for a week’s family vacation to Disney World on Friday! I am so excited to spend some time with all four of us and especially to have both my girls with me for the week. From a blog end, things will be slightly more low key while I am gone, but we still have a lot of great reviews and guest posts scheduled.
And here is what we have planned for this week…
- Review: Wolf Soul by T.J. Nichols (Jay)
- Review: Bad Blood by L.C. Davis (Sue)
- Guest Post: The Sceptic by Lily Morton
- Review: French Kiss by C.F. White (Michelle)
- Review: Blood Omen by Kegan Markert (Elizabeth)
- Review: Evilest Omega by S. Rodman (Camille)
- Guest Post: Dragon’s Mate by Nora Phoenix
- Review: Dragon’s Deep by John LeMay (Kris)
- May Favorite Books
- May Favorite Covers
- Review: Blaine for the Win by Robbie Crouch (Veronica)
- Guest Post: Surge by Harley Wylde
- Review: The Prince’s Frog by Eden Winters (Jay)
- Review: Redcap, Whitecap, Goblin, Thief by Vaughn R. Demot (Elizabeth)
- Guest Post: At Lodgings at Lyme by Jackie North
- Review: Strike a Pose by Nell Iris (Jovan)
- Review: Crankshaft by K.M. Neuhold (Jay)
- Audiobook Review: Next to Nothing by Macy Blake (Kris)
- Guest Post: Crankshaft by K.M. Neuhold
- Audiobook Review: Reckless by Kiki Clark (Elizabeth)
And that should do it for this week! Enjoy!