Today I am so pleased to welcome Katy Manz to Joyfully Jay. Katy has come to talk to us about her latest release, We Choose You. She has also brought along a great giveaway. Please join me in giving her a big welcome!
“Everything okay?” he answered, a bit of worry in his voice.
“Oh yeah. I got her to calm down with the help of the teacher and some friends. Jimmy is doing well, too. He stayed strong for April, but it was affecting him, too, at first. He masks it well. It was rough for a moment, but they seem well now. Riley and I talked a bit and he agrees we should try it out for the week and then see if they are better or if we need to rethink the school situation.”
“Riley?” my mate asked. Oh, right, I forgot he hadn’t met the teacher yet.
“Their teacher, hun. I am always honest with you so I need to confess something. That man is hot, and I noticed.”
James laughed at me. How dare he? “Sweetheart. We have been over this. Looking is natural. Noticing is inevitable when the world is filled with beauty. It’s going beyond that where we would have issues. And since you are telling me, I am assuming I don’t need to insert myself into a situation and publicly claim you in the middle of a pre-kindergarten class.”
“Now you are just being silly,” I responded. “I am on my way to your office. Have your schedule cleared and be waiting.” If he had patients, he would not be rescheduling them, and I would have to settle for a five-second kiss between appointments. It was the best five seconds I could ever experience though.
“My schedule is actually free today, so I will see you in ten. I have a lollipop ready for you.” I loved lollipops. Especially his.
Choice Versus Fate, Book 1
James and Aidan didn’t need fate. They had each other.
Alpha James and Beta Aiden love each other and don’t care what fate has to say about that. Mating doesn’t need to be based on pheromones and scents. And kids? There were many ways to build a family.
When fate comes knocking years later, James does what any wolf in his situation would—he runs away. He has a mate he loves more than anything, and they’re just about to get everything they want: a family. He can’t risk losing everything because Fate decided to be a butt.
Omega Riley scented his fated mate once months earlier, and the wolf ran away. He is coming to terms with his singledom. Everything is going as well as it can, that is, until his fated mate’s children walk into his classroom.
We Choose You is book one in the sweet with knotty heat MM shifter mpreg romance series: Choice Vs. Fate. It features an alpha wolf shifter who mated his beta best friend, the omega sent by fate, true love, twins who will steal your heart, adorable babies, and a guaranteed happy ever after.
Katy Manz has always dreamed of being a romance writer. She wanted to bring the stories created in her mind to a world of readers that would fall in love with her characters as much as she has. Keep a look out for more books in this series and future series to come.
Connect with Katy:
- Website: http://www.katwritesthebooks.com
- Amazon: http://www.Amazon.com/author/katymanz
- Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/22149586.Katy_Manz
- Bookbub: https://www.bookbub.com/authors/katy-manz
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KatyManzWrites/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/katymanzwrites/
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/katyManzwrites
- TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@katymanz
To celebrate their debut release, Katy is giving away a Paperback copy of We Choose You, and some Author Swag! Enter the Rafflecopter giveaway for your chance to win!
- By entering the giveaway, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- By entering you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions set out by Rafflecopter for entries.
- Winners may be announced on the blog following the contest. By entering the contest you are agreeing to allow your name to be posted and promoted as the contest winner by Joyfully Jay.
- Prizes will be distributed following the giveaway either by Joyfully Jay or the person/organization donating the prize. In order to facilitate prize distribution, the winner name’s and email may be provided to a third party awarding the prize.
- By entering you are agreeing to hold Joyfully Jay harmless if the prize or giveaway in some way negatively impacts the winner.
- Void where prohibited by law.