Today I am so pleased to welcome Minerva Howe to Joyfully Jay. Minerva has come to talk to us about her latest release, Pride and Power. She has also brought along great giveaway. Please join me in giving her a big welcome!
I’m Minerva Howe, though some of you might know me better as Julia Talbot. This is my mpreg pen name, and I’m so excited to be here to talk about my new release, Pride and Power. It’s book 4 in my little series that could, Secret Springs.
It’s all about city planner Andrew, who decided to have a baby on his own through IVF, then met new mayor and construction boss Kynan. Kynan thinks Andrew tries to carry too much alone, and decides to help out in the way only an alpha can… Non shifter mpreg, a little hurt comfort, an adorable kid who sings to his teddy bear and more!
To celebrate the release, I’d love to give away any Minerva Howe backlist title! Just comment for a chance to win!
Thanks for reading, y’all
Andrew McGarry has been running the city offices of Secret Springs for a while now, ever since the mayor had to leave town in the midst of a family scandal. He’s known all along that he would have to work with whoever ended up filling the role, but he’s not sure what to do with construction contractor Kynan Tierney.
Kynan hasn’t been back in Secret Springs very long, but he’s used to being a mover and shaker, and with all of his projects in town now, he’s happy to get involved in small town politics. He knows Andrew could be a valuable resource for him if he could just convince the hot single dad to work with him instead of against him. Andrew has been running things so long he doesn’t think the new mayor needs to do more than kiss babies and cut ribbons at openings, while Kynan wants to help Andrew out, both professionally and personally.
When new information comes to light about the old first family of Secret Springs, though, Kynan and Andrew have to work together to keep the whole town from going off the rails. Can these two learn to trust each other in every way and put their pride aside to make something that lasts?
Minerva is a middle-aged broad who loves MM romance, dogs, crafts, and chocolate. Find her online @ www.minervahowe.com
Minerva has brought a backlist ebook to give away to one lucky reader. Just leave a comment at the end of the post to enter. The contest ends on Tuesday, May 31st at 11:59 pm ET.
- By entering the giveaway, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- Winners will be selected by random number. No purchase necessary to win. The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- If you win, you must respond to my email within 48 hours or another winner may be chosen. Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from Joyfully Jay.
- Winners may be announced on the blog following the contest. By entering the contest you are agreeing to allow your name to be posted and promoted as the contest winner by Joyfully Jay.
- Prizes will be distributed following the giveaway either by Joyfully Jay or the person/organization donating the prize.
- All book prizes are in electronic format unless otherwise specified.
- By entering you are agreeing to hold Joyfully Jay harmless if the prize or giveaway in some way negatively impacts the winner.
- Readers may only enter once for each contest. Duplicate entries for the same giveaway will be ignored. In the event of technical problems with the blog during the contest, every effort will be made to extend the contest deadline to allow for additional entries.
- Void where prohibited by law.