Things are finally settling down after being out of town. Traveling with four people is not an easy task, but fortunately it was a pretty quiet week at home and at work. One exciting new venture is that I have started a new Instagram account for nail polish fun. I am a bit nail polished obsessed and love to paint my nails and play with boutique polishes. I separated my IG so folks who were there for the various other stuff (me, family, food, knitting, beaches, etc) wouldn’t get bogged down with nail stuff. But the two accounts are linked and I love any of you who are interested pictures and fun with nail polish to join me there. You can find it as JaysJoyfulNails on Instagram.
I also want to take a moment to recognize our federal observance today of Juneteenth, the day the last of the slaves got word they were free in the United States. I wish we could say this event signified the end of racism, abuse, and hate, though we all know that is not the case. But I am happy to see that at least the day is being recognized and wish everyone a meaningful observance.
Also Happy Father’s Day to all the fathers and father figures out there (and gentle hugs to those missing people today).
And here is what we have planned on the blog this week…
- Review: To Love You by Kate Hawthorne (Jay)
- Review: There Can Only Be Six by Andrea Levesque (Elizabeth)
- Guest Post: New Life in Autumn by Michael G. Williams
- Review: Night Falls Away by Teegan Loy (Michelle)
- Review: The Alpha Contract by Eliot Grayson (Jay)
- Review: Dragon’s Mate by Nora Phoenix (Kris)
- Guest Post: Roman by Grae Bryan
- Review: Hopelessly Bromantic by Lauren Blakely (Michelle)
- Review: A Taste of Iron and Gold by Alexandra Rowland (Sue)
- Review: Protection by Kelly Fox (Jay)
- Review: Drifting by J. Calamy (Camille)
- Guest Post: Save the World Anthology
- Review: The Barkeep and the Bro by A.J. Truman (Veronica)
- Audiobook Review: Temptation by Kiki Clark (Elizabeth)
- Review: I’m Not Your Chosen One by Evelyn Benvie (Elizabeth)
- Guest Post: Dirty Daddies Anthology
- Audiobook Review: Demon on the Downlow by E.J. Russell (Jovan)
- Review: Dragon Awakening by Arian Williams (Michelle)
- Review: Deceiver of Minds by Jordan L. Hawk (Jay)
- Guest Post: Sagittarius Saves Libra by Anyta Sunday
- Review: The Beautiful Moment by Kristoffer Gair (Camille)
- Review: Will of Dragons by A.C. Andrews (Kris)
And that should do it for this week! Enjoy!