Today I am so pleased to welcome Anyta Sunday to Joyfully Jay. Anyta has come to talk to us about a new release, Sagittarius Saves Libra. Anyta has also brought along a great giveaway. Please join me in giving a big welcome!
After Alex took off with the leftovers, while Jason and Owen were cleaning up, Jason tried his best to explain why he was doing this, leaning heavily on Carl’s motives rather than his own.
“Look, I respect your and Carl’s decision, but I’m concerned someone will end up hurt.”
“Someone was already hurting. That’s why I’m here.”
“There are others involved, too.”
“Others who will only be hurt if they find out. Since you’ve kindly promised not to tell them . . .” Jason struggled to pull the plug on a sink full of water.
“There’s still someone who’ll be hurt if they don’t. Maybe even especially.”
Jason frowned, pausing his struggle with the slippery plug. “What do you mean?”
Owen plunged a hand into the water, catching on his own as he pulled. The wet glide of fingers and the sudden suction of water felt almost ticklish. He started to remove his hand and Owen tugged his thumb, casting him a sideways look. “You, Jason. If everything goes to plan, you’re the one who leaves with no one knowing you were ever here. Ever the one making them laugh. Or cry, which I suspect is a definite possibility.”
“I would never make anyone cry.”
“I don’t know. I was close to tears this morning.”
“Well. I mean . . . tears of frustration don’t count.”
A shake of the head. “I’ve said my piece. There’s only one thing I’d like to add.”
“What’s that?” Jason dried his hands on the tea towel hanging over Owen’s shoulder.
“For God’s sake, please just come to me in any wildlife-related emergency.”
Jason laughed. “I’m sure I’ve had my quota. Bathroom?”
“Two doors on the left.”
Jason didn’t quite make it there. The first door on the left was open and there was a very large bed with the most impressive bookshelf-headboard. Just what kind of books did Sergeant Owen Stirling Sir read? Hardboiled detective stories? Cosy mysteries?
“What are you doing?” The voice came from behind, and Jason jumped out the three tip-toeing steps he’d taken into the master bedroom.
“Oops. Not the bathroom.”
“No, it’s not.” Owen didn’t seem annoyed. In fact, he seemed amused. He leaned against the doorframe, one ankle kicked over the other, arms folded. And waited.
It took about point-five seconds for Jason to tremble under the interrogative eyebrow arch. “Okay, okay. I’m . . . inquisitive. It’s the Sagittarius in me.”
Owen uncrossed his arms and stuffed his hands into his pockets. A wonder all that could even fit in the tight space. “The Sagittarius in you?”
“Adventurous. I like to explore.”
“Explore,” Owen repeated.
He looked different without his cop belt. “I’m all endless energy. Or, I’d like to be.”
“And that’s my limit of you for today.” Owen came off the doorframe, clasped his shoulder, and Jason barely had the time to look up before he was being marched out of the house.
Signs of Love, Book 6
True love is on the horizon, Sagittarius. It’s a good time to step out of your routine and into the unknown.
Jason Lyall wants someone to come home to, someone he can be his most ridiculous self with. Someone who loves him regardless. But no matter how hard he tries, he can never quite make that connection, and now his last girlfriend has moved on—she’s engaged.
So when his identical twin begs him to swap lives for a few weeks, Jason can see the appeal. Suddenly he’s living another life in a tiny Australian town, contending with weird, wild, and wonderful things the likes of which he’s never encountered before. Like spiders. Like snakes.
Like his new neighbour, Sergeant Owen Stirling, who is all kinds of . . . suspicious.
Prepare to be caught in a merry mix-up, Libra. It’s a dance of side-stepping and seduction.
A bit about me: I’m a big, BIG fan of slow-burn romances. I love to read and write stories with characters who slowly fall in love.
Some of my favorite tropes to read and write are: Enemies to Lovers, Friends to Lovers, Clueless Guys, Bisexual, Pansexual, Demisexual, Oblivious MCs, Everyone (Else) Can See It, Slow Burn, Love Has No Boundaries.
I write a variety of stories, Contemporary MM Romances with a good dollop of angst, Contemporary lighthearted MM Romances, and even a splash of fantasy.
My books have been translated into German, Italian, French, Spanish, and Thai.
- Contact: http://www.anytasunday.com/about-anyta/
- Sign up for Anyta’s newsletter and receive a free e-book: http://www.anytasunday.com/newsletter-free-e-book/
- Join my Facebook group to chat all things Slow Burn Romance: https://www.facebook.com/groups/SlowBurnSundays/
- You can also find me here: www.anytasunday.com
- For information about new releases and freebies, follow me on BookBub: https://www.bookbub.com/authors/anyta-sunday
To celebrate the release of Sagittarius Saves Libra, Anyta is giving 3 e-sets of Books 1 – 5 of the Signs of Love Series! Enter the Rafflecopter giveaway for your chance to win!
- By entering the giveaway, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- By entering you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions set out by Rafflecopter for entries.
- Winners may be announced on the blog following the contest. By entering the contest you are agreeing to allow your name to be posted and promoted as the contest winner by Joyfully Jay.
- Prizes will be distributed following the giveaway either by Joyfully Jay or the person/organization donating the prize. In order to facilitate prize distribution, the winner name’s and email may be provided to a third party awarding the prize.
- By entering you are agreeing to hold Joyfully Jay harmless if the prize or giveaway in some way negatively impacts the winner.
- Void where prohibited by law.