Today I am so pleased to welcome Katy Manz to Joyfully Jay. Katy has come to talk to us about her latest audiobook release, We Choose You. She has also brought along a great giveaway. Please join me in giving her a big welcome!
As for my fated, I still had no clue who he was or where. If I encountered him again, I would tell him the truth. I hoped the man was okay and would one day find someone he also chose.
When I pulled up in front of the house, Aiden was watching the kids riding their bikes in the driveway. That was the reason he would always be my choice. He was perfect and beautiful and always had time for family. I loved him.
“Dad!” I would never get used to hearing the kids call me Dad. They ran up to me and gave me a hug that lasted a little bit longer than usual. A testament to how much the day affected them. But they smiled and seemed to be working past any fears.
“Hey, sweeties. How was your day?”
“Okay. We missed you and Daddy though. Although Mr. Riley let Daddy stay a little longer than other parents. Maybe tomorrow you can come?” April asked, looking at me hopefully.
“If I can, I will, sweetie. Let me talk to Daddy and look at my schedule, okay?”
“Okay, Dad. Love you,” April replied before running off and joining her brother on the bikes.
“Did she ask you to go tomorrow?” Aiden was confirming. “It should not be an issue if you can get away. I can message their teacher, though, through the school portal and make sure. “
“Good. I was taking tomorrow off anyway, so I am free as long as the school is okay with it.” I kissed Aiden. “Hello, mate.”
“Hello, mate.” Aiden kissed me back. “How was the rest of your day after I left?” Aiden discreetly rubbed against me.
“Not as good as the visit. But productive. And yours?”
“Definitely not the same kinds of greatness as earlier. But the kids and I had a treat after class, and I have been enjoying watching them play outside.”
“So, in other words, amazing,” I finished for him.
“Yes. In other words, amazing,” Aiden repeated.
Because watching our family being happy was amazing.
Choice Versus Fate, Book 1
James and Aidan didn’t need fate. They had each other.
Alpha James and Beta Aiden love each other and don’t care what fate has to say about that. Mating doesn’t need to be based on pheromones and scents. And kids? There were many ways to build a family.
When fate comes knocking years later, James does what any wolf in his situation would—he runs away. He has a mate he loves more than anything, and they’re just about to get everything they want: a family. He can’t risk losing everything because Fate decided to be a butt.
Omega Riley scented his fated mate once months earlier, and the wolf ran away. He is coming to terms with his singledom. Everything is going as well as it can, that is, until his fated mate’s children walk into his classroom.
We Choose You is book one in the sweet with knotty heat MM shifter mpreg romance series: Choice Vs. Fate. It features an alpha wolf shifter who mated his beta best friend, the omega sent by fate, true love, twins who will steal your heart, adorable babies, and a guaranteed happy ever after.
Katy Manz has always dreamed of being a romance writer. She wanted to bring the stories created in her mind to a world of readers that would fall in love with her characters as much as she has. Keep a lookout for more books in this series and future series to come.
Connect with Katy:
- Website: http://www.katwritesthebooks.com
- Amazon: http://www.Amazon.com/author/katymanz
- Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/22149586.Katy_Manz
- Bookbub: https://www.bookbub.com/authors/katy-manz
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KatyManzWrites/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/katymanzwrites/
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/katyManzwrites
- TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@katymanz
To celebrate Katy’s debut audio release, we are giving away an Audio Code (US) for We Choose You (or an e-copy)! Enter the Rafflecopter giveaway for your chance to win!
- By entering the giveaway, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- By entering you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions set out by Rafflecopter for entries.
- Winners may be announced on the blog following the contest. By entering the contest you are agreeing to allow your name to be posted and promoted as the contest winner by Joyfully Jay.
- Prizes will be distributed following the giveaway either by Joyfully Jay or the person/organization donating the prize. In order to facilitate prize distribution, the winner name’s and email may be provided to a third party awarding the prize.
- By entering you are agreeing to hold Joyfully Jay harmless if the prize or giveaway in some way negatively impacts the winner.
- Void where prohibited by law.