Hi all, I hope you had a great week! We are still on vacation, hanging out at the beach. We had some super hot days early on, but the last few days have been lovely and unseasonably cool. Perfect weather for sitting in a chair on the sand and reading all day! We have been enjoying some down time after a hectic summer — and as we gear up for getting both girls off to college in just a couple of weeks.
We are still on a bit of a slower schedule this week, as summer seems to keep everyone busy. But we have a lot of fun stuff for you to enjoy! Here is what we have planned…
- Review: Infamous Heart by Ryder O’Malley (Jay)
- Guest Post: Shawn and Henry by Jessica Skye Davies
- Review: The Twelfth Enchantment by K.L. Noone (Camille)
- Audiobook Review: The Magpie Lord by K.J. Charles (Jay)
- Review: A Date to Impress Him by Michele Notaro (Kris)
- Review: War Games by Daniel May (Elizabeth)
- Review: Dragon of Glass by Minerva Howe (Veronica)
- Guest Post: The 12th Witch by Kris T. Bethke
- Review: Regi’s Huuman by Lyn Gala (Elizabeth)
- Review: Blood & Dirt by Corey Niles (Camille)
- Guest Post: Stronger Together by Jamie Lynn Miller
- Review: The Oracle’s Flame by Mell Eight (Sue)
- Review: Breakaway by E.M. Lindsey (Jay)
- Guest Post: Conspiracy by M.D. Neu
- Review: Kinked Up by M.C. Roth (Elizabeth)
And that should do it for this week. Enjoy!
Ooh, something new from Lyn Gala! I look forward to that review.
Enjoy your beach time, Jay!